Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- Directly observed therapy for the treatment of people with human immunodeficiency virus infection: a work in progressJennifer Adelson Mitty
Division of Infectious Diseases, The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI, 02906, USA
Clin Infect Dis 34:984-90. 2002..This review provides an account of the preliminary development of DOT programs for the treatment of HIV-infected individuals...
- An integrated program of buprenorphine in the primary care setting for HIV(+) persons in Rhode IslandJennifer Mitty
The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Med Health R I 90:145-7. 2007
- Updates and controversies in the treatment of Lyme diseaseJennifer Mitty
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA
Med Health R I 91:219, 222-3. 2008
- The use of community-based modified directly observed therapy for the treatment of HIV-infected personsJennifer A Mitty
The Brown University Medical School and the Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI 02906, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 39:545-50. 2005..These results support that MDOT should be included in the spectrum of options available to enhance adherence to HAART among patients who are unsuccessful with self-administration of their medications...
- Community-based interventions for marginalized populationsJennifer Adelson Mitty
Miriam Hospital, Brown Medical School, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Clin Infect Dis 38:S373-5. 2004
- Mycobacterium avium complex immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome: long term outcomesJames Riddell
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Michigan Health System, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Transl Med 5:50. 2007..To describe long term outcomes of Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome (IRIS)...
- Extending treatment for HCV infection to HIV-HCV coinfected individuals with psychiatric illness and drug dependenceLynn E Taylor
The Miriam Hospital, Providence, RI, USA
Clin Infect Dis 36:1501-2; author reply 1502-3. 2003
- Introduction: Lyme diseaseJerome Larkin
Division of Infectious Diseases, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA
Med Health R I 91:208-9. 2008
- Directly observed therapy (DOT) for individuals with HIV: successes and challengesJennifer Adelson Mitty
Department of Medicine, The Miriam Hospital, and Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
MedGenMed 5:30. 2003..As we continue to gain more experience with observed therapy, we will be able to better identify the key components for a successful intervention...
- Modified directly observed therapy for antiretroviral therapy: a primer from the fieldKathy Goggin
Project MOTIV8, Department of Psychology, University of Missouri Kansas City, 4825 Troost, Ste 111 D, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Public Health Rep 122:472-81. 2007..Interventions should match the specific needs of the target population and setting and be flexible in terms of design and delivery. mDOT should be considered among the spectrum of adherence interventions...
- Once-daily therapies for the treatment of HIV infectionKaren T Tashima
The Miriam Hospital, 164 Summit Avenue, Providence, RI 02906, USA
Curr HIV/AIDS Rep 3:86-92. 2006..Current approaches to once-daily therapy include simplifying successful regimens and investigating novel antiretroviral agents with long half-lives...
- DOT and Prevention for HIV(+) Persons Leaving PrisonJennifer Mitty; Fiscal Year: 2007..b>Jennifer Mitty to design and implement studies to increase medication adherence and provide secondary prevention to HIV(+) ..