Craig P Eberson
Affiliation: Rhode Island Hospital
- Effect of low-intensity ultrasound stimulation on consolidation of the regenerate zone in a rat model of distraction osteogenesisCraig P Eberson
Brown University School of Medicine Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island, USA
J Pediatr Orthop 23:46-51. 2003..These findings suggest that pulsed, low-intensity ultrasound matures the regenerate by altering the microarchitecture of the newly formed bone...
- Idiopathic scoliosis in children: an updateCraig P Eberson
Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, USA
Med Health R I 90:115-9. 2007
- Brace management in adolescent idiopathic scoliosisJonathan R Schiller
Department of Orthopaedics, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, Providence, RI 02905, USA
Clin Orthop Relat Res 468:670-8. 2010..We review the natural history of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis, identify the risks for curve progression, describe the types of braces available for treatment, and review the indications for and efficacy of brace treatment...
- Adolescent patellar osteochondral fracture following patellar dislocationByung J Lee
Department of Orthopaedics, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, 593 Eddy Street, Providence, RI 02903, USA
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 21:1856-61. 2013..The aim of this study was to review the outcomes of adolescent patients who underwent surgical intervention for patellar osteochondral fracture following patellar dislocation...
- Biomechanical analysis of suture bridge fixation for tibial eminence fracturesGregory A Sawyer
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Brown Medical School Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, Rhode Island 02903, USA
Arthroscopy 28:1533-9. 2012..To perform a biomechanical analysis of suture bridge fixation for tibial eminence fractures using PushLock anchors (Arthrex, Naples, FL) and compare it with traditional suture fixation and screw fixation...
- Spinal deformity and athleticsJonathan R Schiller
Department of Orthopaedics, Warren Alpert School of Medicine of Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02905, USA
Sports Med Arthrosc 16:26-31. 2008..Although most treating surgeons promote some form of activity regardless of treatment modality chosen, caution should be taken when deciding on participation in collision activities such as football and wrestling...
- Social and economic benefits of flexible intramedullary nails in the treatment of pediatric femoral shaft fracturesJustin Greisberg
Department of Orthopedics, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA
Orthopedics 25:1067-70; discussion 1070. 2002..Earlier return to school, independent ambulation, and independent bathroom use are advantages of this treatment modality...