- Antiretroviral treatment of adult HIV infection: 2012 recommendations of the International Antiviral Society-USA panelMelanie A Thompson
AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta, 131 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Ste 130, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
JAMA 308:387-402. 2012..New trial data and drug regimens that have become available in the last 2 years warrant an update to guidelines for antiretroviral therapy (ART) in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-infected adults in resource-rich settings...
- Antiretroviral treatment of adult HIV infection: 2010 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA panelMelanie A Thompson
AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
JAMA 304:321-33. 2010....
- Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and safety of once-daily versus twice-daily dosing with enfuvirtide in HIV-infected subjectsMelanie Thompson
AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia 30308, USA
AIDS 20:397-404. 2006..To investigate the pharmacokinetics, safety/tolerability and antiviral activity of enfuvirtide administered once-daily (QD) versus twice-daily (BID)...
- Antiretroviral treatment of adult HIV infection: 2008 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA panelScott M Hammer
Division of Infectious Diseases, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, 630 W 168th St, New York, NY 10032, USA
JAMA 300:555-70. 2008....
- Seven-year efficacy of a lopinavir/ritonavir-based regimen in antiretroviral-naïve HIV-1-infected patientsRobert L Murphy
Northwestern University, Chicago, Illinois, USA
HIV Clin Trials 9:1-10. 2008..Evaluate efficacy and tolerability of lopinavir/ritonavir (LPV/r) plus stavudine and lamivudine long term in antiretroviral-naïve patients...
- Treatment for adult HIV infection: 2006 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA panelScott M Hammer
Department of Medicine, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, New York 10032, USA
JAMA 296:827-43. 2006..The International AIDS Society-USA panel has updated its recommendations as warranted by new developments in the field...
- Short-term safety and pharmacodynamics of amdoxovir in HIV-infected patientsMelanie A Thompson
AIDS Research Consortium of Atlanta, Georgia, USA
AIDS 19:1607-15. 2005..To evaluate the pharmacodynamics and safety of escalating doses of amdoxovir (DAPD) monotherapy administered to treatment-naive and experienced HIV-1-infected patients over 15 days...
- Are adverse events of nevirapine and efavirenz related to plasma concentrations?Bregt S Kappelhoff
Department of Pharmacy Et Pharmacology, Slotervaart Hospital, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Antivir Ther 10:489-98. 2005..The relationships between adverse events (AEs) and plasma concentrations of nevirapine (NVP) and efavirenz (EFV) were investigated as part of the large, international, randomized 2NN study...
- Treatment for adult HIV infection: 2004 recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA PanelPatrick G Yeni
Department of Infectious Diseases, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, X Bichat Medical School, Paris, France
JAMA 292:251-65. 2004..Substantial changes in the field of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) treatment have occurred in the last 2 years, prompting revision of the guidelines for antiretroviral management of adults with established HIV infection...
- Twice-daily Trizivir versus Combivir-abacavir in antiretroviral-experienced adults with human immunodeficiency virus-1 infection: a formulation-switch trialMargaret A Fischl
University of Miami, School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Florida 33136, USA
Pharmacotherapy 23:1432-40. 2003....
- Impact of an educational program on efficacy and adherence with a twice-daily lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir regimen in underrepresented HIV-infected patientsM Keith Rawlings
Southeast Dallas Health Center, Texas, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 34:174-83. 2003..In conclusion, in underrepresented patients, the EI used in this study did not affect the efficacy and adherence results with ABC + COM to any greater degree than did RC...
- Once-daily quadruple-drug therapy with adefovir dipivoxil, Lamivudine, Didanosine, and efavirenz in treatment-naive human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected patientsGail Skowron
Roger Williams Medical Center, Providence, Rhode Island 02908, USA
J Infect Dis 186:1028-33. 2002....
- Antiretroviral treatment for adult HIV infection in 2002: updated recommendations of the International AIDS Society-USA PanelPatrick G Yeni
Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Department of Infectious Diseases, 46 rue Henri Huchard, Paris, Cedex 18 France 75877
JAMA 288:222-35. 2002..These updated recommendations are intended to guide practicing physicians actively involved in human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)- and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS)-related care...
- A Community Collaboration to Increase HIV Serostatus Awareness for At Risk AA MSMMelanie Thompson; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..