Affiliation: Regenstrief Institute
- The HL7 reference information model under scrutinyGunther Schadow
Regenstrief Institute, Indiana University School of Informatics, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 124:151-6. 2006..We wish to advance the dialogue in the hope that when we account for those differences, effective critique may lead to real improvements of the standard...
- Structured product labeling improves detection of drug-intolerance issuesGunther Schadow
Regenstrief Institute, 410 West 10th Street, Suite 2000, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 16:211-9. 2009....
- Open Source software in medical informatics--why, how and whatClement J McDonald
Department of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, 1001 W 10th St, RG5th Floor, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA
Int J Med Inform 69:175-84. 2003..This could produce a burst of innovation that would help solve the many problems of the health care system. We at the Regenstrief Institute are doing our part by moving all of our development to the open-source model...
- A pilot study of usefulness of clinician-patient videoconferencing for making routine medical decisions in the nursing homeMark R Laflamme
Regenstrief Institute, Inc, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 53:1380-5. 2005..To pilot and assess the role of videoconferencing in clinicians' medical decision-making and their interactions with nursing home residents (NHRs)...
- The Indiana network for patient care: a working local health information infrastructure. An example of a working infrastructure collaboration that links data from five health systems and hundreds of millions of entriesClement J McDonald
Regenstrief Institute, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 24:1214-20. 2005..The network includes and delivers laboratory, radiology, dictation, and other documents to a majority of Indianapolis office practices. The INPC began operation seven years ago and is one of the first and best examples of an LHII...
- Querying the National Drug File Reference Terminology (NDFRT) to assign drugs to decision support categoriesLinas Simonaitis
Regenstrief Institute Inc, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 160:1095-9. 2010..The accurate categorization of drugs is a prerequisite for decision support rules. The manual process of creating drug classes can be laborious and error-prone...
- Secure HL7 transactions using Internet mail (Internet draft)Gunther Schadow
The Regenstrief lnstitute, Indianapolis, U S
Stud Health Technol Inform 69:141-52; discussion 229-37. 2002..The document describes a protocol to bundle MDN and response that uses the MIME multi-part/related content type in RFC 2112...
- A system for sharing routine surgical pathology specimens across institutions: the Shared Pathology Informatics NetworkThomas A Drake
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, UCLA Medical Center, avid Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Hum Pathol 38:1212-25. 2007..With the addition of associated clinical and outcome information, this system could vastly expand the pool of annotated tissues available for cancer research as well as other diseases...
- Value of New Drug Labeling Knowledge for e-PrescribingGunther Schadow; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Clinical Knowledge Hub - Conceptual Integration of Rules, Data Sets, and QueriesGunther Schadow; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Clinical Knowledge Hub - Conceptual Integration of Rules, Data Sets, and QueriesGunther Schadow; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Modeling the Effect of Drugs in Intergomics by Linking Drug Ontology and PathwaysGunther Schadow; Fiscal Year: 2010..This will allow researchers to understand better the effect which drugs have on the results of laboratory tests which measure a large number of proteins and chemicals in the body at the same time. ..