Brian E Dixon
Affiliation: Regenstrief Institute
- Enhancing a taxonomy for health information technology: an exploratory study of user input towards folksonomyBrian E Dixon
Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 160:1055-9. 2010..User-entered search phrases were found to also share many similarities with folksonomy tags...
- Development of a taxonomy for health information technologyBrian E Dixon
AHRQ National Resource Center for Health Information Technology, Maryland, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 129:616-20. 2007....
- A Framework for evaluating the costs, effort, and value of nationwide health information exchangeBrian E Dixon
Regenstrief Institute, Inc and Indiana University School of Informatics, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 17:295-301. 2010..The paper further presents the results of an initial assessment of the framework by those engaged in HIE activities...
- The selection of high-impact health informatics literature: a comparison of results between the content expert and the expert searcherElizabeth C Whipple
Ruth Lilly Medical Library, Indiana University School of Medicine, 975 West Walnut Street, IB 310, Indianapolis, IN 46202 512, USA
J Med Libr Assoc 97:212-8. 2009..To create the bibliography, informatics experts identified what they considered the seminal articles in each category...
- Building a production-ready infrastructure to enhance medication management: early lessons from the nationwide health information networkLinas Simonaitis
Regenstrief Institute, Inc, Indianapolis, IN, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2009:609-13. 2009..Early lessons suggest the pathway to improvements in quality and safety are achievable, yet there are challenges for the medical informatics community to address through future research and development activities...
- Electronic laboratory data quality and the value of a health information exchange to support public health reporting processesBrian E Dixon
Indiana University, School of Informatics, Indianapolis, IN, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2011:322-30. 2011..Data processed by the HIE were often more complete, suggesting that HIEs can support improvements to existing public health reporting processes...
- Enhancing the informatics evaluation toolkit with remote usability testingBrian E Dixon
Regenstrief Institute, Indianapolis, IN, USA
AMIA Annu Symp Proc 2009:147-51. 2009..The lessons can inform others seeking to enhance their evaluation toolkits for clinical informatics products...