Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Generation of functional multipotent adult stem cells from GPR125+ germline progenitorsMarco Seandel
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Genetic Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College, New York 10065, USA
Nature 449:346-50. 2007....
- The neuropeptide neuromedin U promotes autoantibody-mediated arthritisSindhuja M Rao
Center for Immunology and Department of Pediatrics, University of Minnesota, Medical Biosciences Building, 2101 6th St SE Minneapolis, MN, 55414, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 14:R29. 2012..The primary goal of this study was to determine if NMU promotes autoantibody-induced arthritis. Additional studies addressed the cellular source of NMU and sought to define the NMU receptor responsible for its pro-inflammatory effects...
- Mice genetically deficient in neuromedin U receptor 2, but not neuromedin U receptor 1, have impaired nociceptive responsesRichard Torres
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, 777 Old Saw Mill River Road, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
Pain 130:267-78. 2007..Thus, the pro-nociceptive effects of NMU in mice appear to be mediated through NMUR2, not NMUR1...
- Hyperalgesia, synovitis and multiple biomarkers of inflammation are suppressed by interleukin 1 inhibition in a novel animal model of gouty arthritisR Torres
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, 777 Old Saw Mill River Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591, USA
Ann Rheum Dis 68:1602-8. 2009..However, consequences of IL1 inhibition have not been explored in more clinically relevant models of crystal-induced arthritis...
- High-throughput engineering of the mouse genome coupled with high-resolution expression analysisDavid M Valenzuela
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, 777 Old Saw Mill Road, Tarrytown, New York 10591, USA
Nat Biotechnol 21:652-9. 2003..5-1.0% of the entire genome. We also provide dozens of informative expression patterns involving cells in the nervous system, immune system, vasculature, skeleton, fat and other tissues...