- From zero to a hundred in a split second: understanding aggression in an eight-year-old childNancy Rappaport
Harvard Medical School and Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Harv Rev Psychiatry 14:165-76. 2006
- Recent research findings on aggressive and violent behavior in youth: implications for clinical assessment and interventionNancy Rappaport
Harvard Medical School, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
J Adolesc Health 35:260-77. 2004..Other studies are included with wider definitions of violence because of their relevance to assessing the potential for violent behavior...
- Lost in the black box: juvenile depression, suicide, and the FDA's black boxNancy Rappaport
Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
J Pediatr 147:719-20. 2005
- Treating pediatric depression in primary care: coping with the patients' blue mood and the FDA's black boxNancy Rappaport
Harvard Medical School, Cambridge Health Alliance, USA
J Pediatr 148:567-8. 2006
- An overview of juveniles and school violenceSaori Murakami
Inpatient Unit, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Longwood Adult Psychiatry Residency Training Program, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 29:725-41. 2006..Additional research regarding best practices and the development of clinical guidelines or practice parameters is also needed...
- Beyond psychopathology: assessing seriously disruptive students in school settingsNancy Rappaport
Cambridge Health Alliance, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
J Pediatr 149:252-6. 2006..To obtain a demographic profile of aggressive students in an urban setting and discern psychiatric diagnoses, functional impairment, and psychosocial stressors...
- Developmental differences in risk factors for suicide attempts between ninth and eleventh gradersKaren A Hacker
Institute for Community Health, Cambridge Health Alliance, Cambridge, MA 02141, USA
Suicide Life Threat Behav 36:154-66. 2006..The differences detected are consistent with developmental changes of adolescence and represent important information for identification of at-risk youth...
- Zero tolerance and searching for premeditated school shootersNancy Rappaport
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 41:1271-2. 2002
- Psychopharmacology in the school setting: therapeutic challenges in an adolescent with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, possible bipolar disorder, and other comorbidityNancy Rappaport
J Child Adolesc Psychopharmacol 14:3-7. 2004
- School-based interventions for children exposed to violenceNancy Rappaport
JAMA 290:2541; author reply 2542. 2003
- Adolescent depressionNancy Rappaport
N Engl J Med 348:473-4; author reply 473-4. 2003
- School safety and the partnership between psychiatrists and school personnelNancy Rappaport
Am J Psychiatry 165:916; author reply 916-7. 2008