Seth A Rosenthal
Affiliation: Radiological Associates of Sacramento
- Phase III multi-institutional trial of adjuvant chemotherapy with paclitaxel, estramustine, and oral etoposide combined with long-term androgen suppression therapy and radiotherapy versus long-term androgen suppression plus radiotherapy alone for high-risSeth A Rosenthal
Radiation Oncology Center, Radiological Associates of Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95815, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 73:672-8. 2009....
- Treatment strategies for high-risk locally advanced prostate cancerSeth A Rosenthal
Radiation Oncology Centers, Radiological Associates of Sacramento, 1500 Expo Parkway, Sacramento, CA 95815, USA
Nat Rev Urol 7:31-8. 2010..Improved radiotherapy techniques that allow for dose escalation, and new systemic therapy approaches such as adjuvant chemotherapy, present promising future therapeutic alternatives for patients with high-risk prostate cancer...
- American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) and American College of Radiology (ACR) practice guideline for the transperineal permanent brachytherapy of prostate cancerSeth A Rosenthal
Radiation Oncology Centers, Radiological Associates of Sacramento, Sacramento, CA 95815 4227, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 79:335-41. 2011..Adherence to these practice guidelines can be part of ensuring quality and safety in a successful prostate brachytherapy program...
- Central abdominal uptake of indium-111 capromab pendetide (ProstaScint) predicts for poor prognosis in patients with prostate cancerMichael K Haseman
Radiological Associates of Sacramento, Sacramento, California 95815, USA
Urology 70:303-8. 2007..We report the outcomes data from a cohort of patients with CAU on CP images obtained for staging...
- On using 3D γ-analysis for IMRT and VMAT pretreatment plan QAChuan Wu
Radiation Oncology Centers ROC, Radiological Associates of Sacramento RAS, Sacramento, CA 95815, USA
Med Phys 39:3051-9. 2012..To investigate using 3D γ analysis for IMRT and VMAT QA...