Affiliation: QualityMetric Incorporated
- Factors related to antipsychotic oversupply among Central Texas VeteransMin Yang
College of Pharmacy, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, USA
Clin Ther 29:1214-25. 2007..Both underadherence and oversupply can have an important impact on clinical outcomes...
- Burden of premenstrual dysphoric disorder on health-related quality of lifeMin Yang
QualityMetric Inc, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865, USA
J Womens Health (Larchmt) 17:113-21. 2008..The purpose of this study was to document the burden of premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) on health-related quality of life (HRQoL) in comparison to the U.S. general population and specific chronic health conditions...
- Interpreting Premenstrual Symptoms Impact Survey scores using outcomes in health-related quality of life and sexual drive impactMin Yang
QualityMetric Inc, 24 Albion Road, Building 400, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865, USA
J Reprod Med 55:41-8. 2010..To link the Premenstrual Symptoms Impact Survey (PMSIS) scores to health-related quality of life (HRQOL) and sexual drive impact associated with premenstrual syndrome (PMS) and premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)...
- Antipsychotic medication utilization trends among Texas veterans: 1997-2002Min Yang
QualityMetric Health Outcomes Solutions, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Ann Pharmacother 42:1229-38. 2008..An antipsychotic utilization pattern has evolved substantially over the past 20 years or so due to the introduction of the second-generation antipsychotics (SGAs) and the increasing understanding of their adverse effect profile...
- Interpreting score differences in the Insomnia Severity Index: using health-related outcomes to define the minimally important differenceMin Yang
QualityMetric Inc, 24 Albion Road, Building 400, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:2487-94. 2009....
- Frequency of new-onset diabetes mellitus and use of antipsychotic drugs among Central Texas veteransJamie C Barner
Pharmacy Administration Division and Center for Pharmacoeconomic Studies, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 0127, USA
Pharmacotherapy 24:1529-38. 2004....
- A novel approach to estimate the minimally important difference for the Fatigue Impact Scale in multiple sclerosis patientsRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Incorporated, 24 Albion Road, Building 400, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Qual Life Res 19:1349-58. 2010..The objective of this study was to estimate the minimally important difference (MID) of the FIS to facilitate the interpretation of the scale in patients with MS...
- Comparability of the Asthma Control Test telephone interview administration format with self-administered mail-out mail-back formatMark Kosinski
QualityMetric, Inc, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 25:717-27. 2009..Lastly, the ability of ACT scores to discriminate between self-reported asthma severity was compared between the AFs using ANOVA...
- Evaluating the efficacy of sequential biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis patients with an inadequate response to tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitorsRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Inc, Outcomes Insight Consulting Division, 24 Albion Road, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R25. 2011....
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of treatments for premenstrual dysphoric disorderRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Incorporated, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865, USA
Appl Health Econ Health Policy 8:129-40. 2010..Although PMDD has received increased attention in recent years, the cost effectiveness of treatments for PMDD remains unknown...
- Validation of the Headache Impact Test (HIT-6™) across episodic and chronic migraineMin Yang
QualityMetric, Inc, 24 Albion Road, Lincoln, RI 02865 4207, USA
Cephalalgia 31:357-67. 2011..The purpose of this study was to assess psychometric properties of the six-item Headache Impact Text (HIT-6™) across episodic and chronic migraine...
- Measuring the health status burden in hemodialysis patients using the SF-36® health surveyAaron S Yarlas
QualityMetric, Inc, 24 Albion Rd, Building 400, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Qual Life Res 20:383-9. 2011..The current study synthesizes existing literature to examine which SF-36 domains capture the largest burden in this patient population...
- Provision of pharmacy services in community health centers and migrant health centersJamie C Barner
Pharmacy Administration Division, College of Pharmacy, University of Texas Austin, 78712 1074, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (Wash) 42:713-22. 2002....
- Violence and psychiatric morbidity in a national household population--a report from the British Household SurveyJeremy Coid
Forensic Psychiatry Research Unit, Queen Mary College, University of London, London, United Kingdom
Am J Epidemiol 164:1199-208. 2006..Despite public concern, the risks of violence from persons with severe mental illness were very low...
- Effect of neighborhood social participation on individual use of hormone replacement therapy and antihypertensive medication: a multilevel analysisJuan Merlo
Department of Community Medicine, Malmo University Hospital, Lund University, Malmo, Sweden
Am J Epidemiol 157:774-83. 2003..68). The Malmö neighborhoods were homogeneous with regard to HRT and especially AHM use. However, differences in neighborhood social participation affected HRT use independently of individual characteristics...
- Characterization of trophic transfer for polychlorinated dibenzo-p-dioxins, dibenzofurans, non- and mono-ortho polychlorinated biphenyls in the marine food web of Bohai Bay, North ChinaYi Wan
College of Environmental Science, Beijing University, Beijing 100871, China
Environ Sci Technol 39:2417-25. 2005....
- A brief conceptual tutorial of multilevel analysis in social epidemiology: linking the statistical concept of clustering to the idea of contextual phenomenonJuan Merlo
Department of Clinical Sciences Community Medicine, Malmo University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine Campus Malmö, Lund University, S 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:443-9. 2005..A link is provided, which will be comprehensible to epidemiologists, between MLRA and social epidemiological concepts, particularly between the statistical idea of clustering and the concept of contextual phenomenon...
- Low linking social capital as a predictor of coronary heart disease in Sweden: a cohort study of 2.8 million peopleJan Sundquist
Karolinska Institute, Center for Family and Community Medicine, Stockholm, Alfred Nobels alle 12, SE 141 83 Huddinge, Sweden
Soc Sci Med 62:954-63. 2006..The use of linking social capital represents a novel conceptual advance in research on the association between CHD, one of the major causes of death in Western countries, and the multidimensional aspects of social capital...
- A brief conceptual tutorial on multilevel analysis in social epidemiology: investigating contextual phenomena in different groups of peopleJuan Merlo
Department of Community Medicine, Lund University Hospital, S 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:729-36. 2005..Design and..
- Neighborhood violent crime and unemployment increase the risk of coronary heart disease: a multilevel study in an urban settingKristina Sundquist
Karolinska Institute, 14183 Huddinge, Sweden
Soc Sci Med 62:2061-71. 2006..Public safety and social stability in socially disorganized neighborhoods need to be improved in order to promote cardiovascular health...
- A brief conceptual tutorial on multilevel analysis in social epidemiology: interpreting neighbourhood differences and the effect of neighbourhood characteristics on individual healthJuan Merlo
Department of Community Medicine Section of Preventive Medicine, Malmo University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine Campus Malmö, Lund University, S 205 02 Malmo, Sweden
J Epidemiol Community Health 59:1022-8. 2005..Design and..
- Linking social capital and self-rated health: a multilevel analysis of 11,175 men and women in SwedenKristina Sundquist
Karolinska Institute, Center for Family and Community Medicine, Alfred Nobels alle 12, SE 141 83 Huddinge, Sweden
Health Place 13:324-34. 2007..Both individuals and neighbourhoods need to be targeted in order to enhance people's health in neighbourhoods with low linking social capital...
- An evaluation of the effects of an angiotensin receptor blocker on health-related quality of life in patients with high-normal blood pressure (prehypertension) in the Trial of Preventing Hypertension (TROPHY)Setareh A Williams
AstraZeneca LP, Wilmington, DE 19850, USA
J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 10:436-42. 2008..05). In TROPHY, patients with prehypertension had relatively high baseline HRQL, and HRQL was maintained with the angiotensin receptor blocker candesartan over both the 2-year treatment period and a total 4-year trial period...
- Prevalence and correlates of personality disorder in Great BritainJeremy Coid
Forensic Psychiatry Research Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, William Harvey House, 61 Bartholomew Close, London EC1A 7BE, UK
Br J Psychiatry 188:423-31. 2006..Epidemiological data on personality disorders, comorbidity and associated use of services are essential for health service policy...
- Violence and psychiatric morbidity in the national household population of Britain: public health implicationsJeremy Coid
Forensic Psychiatry Research Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, William Harvey House, 61 Bartholomew Close, London ECIA 7BE, UK
Br J Psychiatry 189:12-9. 2006..It is unclear whether psychiatric morbidity contributes to the small proportion of the population responsible for a large percentage of antisocial behaviour, including violence...
- Gender differences in psychiatric morbidity and violent behaviour among a household population in Great BritainMin Yang
Forensic Psychiatry Research Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, William Harvey House, 61 Bartholomew Close, London, EC1A 7BE, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 42:599-605. 2007....
- Patients discharged from medium secure forensic psychiatry services: reconvictions and risk factorsJeremy Coid
Forensic Psychiatry Research Unit, St Bartholomew s Hospital, William Harvey House, 61 Bartholomew Close, London EC1A 77BE, UK
Br J Psychiatry 190:223-9. 2007..Treatment within medium secure forensic psychiatry services is expected to reduce risk to the public...