Diane M Turner-Bowker
Affiliation: QualityMetric Incorporated
- Usefulness of the SF-8 Health Survey for comparing the impact of migraine and other conditionsDiane M Turner-Bowker
QualityMetric Incorporated, Lincoln, RI, USA
Qual Life Res 12:1003-12. 2003....
- A computerized adaptive version of the SF-36 is feasible for clinic and Internet administration in adults with HIVDiane M Turner-Bowker
DATACORP, Smithfield, RI, USA
AIDS Care 24:886-96. 2012..The DYNHA SF-36 has promise for measuring the impact of HIV and its treatment in both the clinic setting and through telemonitoring...
- Development of a Computerized Adaptive Test for Patients with HIV InfectionDIANE TURNER BOWKER; Fiscal Year: 2007....
- Computerized Adaptive Assessment of Asthma ImpactDIANE TURNER BOWKER; Fiscal Year: 2007..It will yield meaningful and useful results to inform clinical decision-making and improve care management. ..
- Computerized Adaptive Assessment of Headache ImpactDIANE TURNER BOWKER; Fiscal Year: 2007....