Affiliation: QualityMetric Incorporated
- The psychometric properties of the Migraine-Specific Quality of Life Questionnaire version 2.1 (MSQ) in chronic migraine patientsRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric, Inc, 24 Albion Road, Bldg 400, Lincoln, RI 02865 4207, USA
Qual Life Res 22:1123-33. 2013..The objective of this study was to evaluate the psychometric properties of the MSQ in a group of CM patients undergoing prophylactic treatment...
- Cost-effectiveness analysis of treatments for premenstrual dysphoric disorderRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Incorporated, Lincoln, Rhode Island 02865, USA
Appl Health Econ Health Policy 8:129-40. 2010..Although PMDD has received increased attention in recent years, the cost effectiveness of treatments for PMDD remains unknown...
- A novel approach to estimate the minimally important difference for the Fatigue Impact Scale in multiple sclerosis patientsRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Incorporated, 24 Albion Road, Building 400, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Qual Life Res 19:1349-58. 2010..The objective of this study was to estimate the minimally important difference (MID) of the FIS to facilitate the interpretation of the scale in patients with MS...
- Health-related quality of life (HRQL) for individuals with self-reported chronic physical and/or mental health conditions: panel survey of an adult sample in the United StatesMartha Bayliss
QualityMetric, Inc, part of OptumInsight, 24 Albion Road, Building 400, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 10:154. 2012..Decrements were based on a "Healthy" reference group reporting no chronic conditions...
- Validation of the Headache Impact Test (HIT-6™) across episodic and chronic migraineMin Yang
QualityMetric, Inc, 24 Albion Road, Lincoln, RI 02865 4207, USA
Cephalalgia 31:357-67. 2011..The purpose of this study was to assess psychometric properties of the six-item Headache Impact Text (HIT-6™) across episodic and chronic migraine...
- Evaluating the efficacy of sequential biologic therapies for rheumatoid arthritis patients with an inadequate response to tumor necrosis factor-α inhibitorsRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Inc, Outcomes Insight Consulting Division, 24 Albion Road, Lincoln, RI 02865, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 13:R25. 2011....
- Psychometric validation of the revised SCOPA-Diary Card: expanding the measurement of non-motor symptoms in Parkinson's diseaseRegina Rendas-Baum
QualityMetric Inc, Lincoln, RI, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 9:69. 2011..S. population...