Laura J Stevens
Affiliation: Purdue University
- Amounts of artificial food dyes and added sugars in foods and sweets commonly consumed by childrenLaura J Stevens
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 54:309-21. 2015..Clinical guidance is given to help caregivers avoid AFCs and reduce the amount of sugars in children's diets. ..
- Mechanisms of behavioral, atopic, and other reactions to artificial food colors in childrenLaura J Stevens
Department of Nutrition Science, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907, USA
Nutr Rev 71:268-81. 2013....
- Dietary sensitivities and ADHD symptoms: thirty-five years of researchLaura J Stevens
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Purdue University, 700 State Street G 46, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 50:279-93. 2011..A trial elimination diet is appropriate for children who have not responded satisfactorily to conventional treatment or whose parents wish to pursue a dietary investigation...
- Amounts of artificial food colors in commonly consumed beverages and potential behavioral implications for consumption in childrenLaura J Stevens
1Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 53:133-40. 2014..Consumption data for all foods would be helpful in the design of more challenge studies. The data summarized here should help clinicians advise parents about AFCs and beverage consumption. ..
- Omega-3 fatty acid status in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderCaryl J Antalis
Department of Foods and Nutrition, West Lafayette IN 47909 2059, USA
Prostaglandins Leukot Essent Fatty Acids 75:299-308. 2006....