Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Purdue University
- PICKLE is a CHD3 chromatin-remodeling factor that regulates the transition from embryonic to vegetative development in ArabidopsisJ Ogas
Department of Biochemistry, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 1153, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:13839-44. 1999..We propose that PKL is a component of a gibberellin-modulated developmental switch that functions during germination to prevent reexpression of the embryonic developmental state...
- Transcriptional activation of CLN1, CLN2, and a putative new G1 cyclin (HCS26) by SWI4, a positive regulator of G1-specific transcriptionJ Ogas
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of California, San Francisco 94143 0448
Cell 66:1015-26. 1991..We propose that SWI4 participates in a positive feedback loop by which CLN1, CLN2, and possibly HCS26 promote their own transcription in G1...
- Cellular differentiation regulated by gibberellin in the Arabidopsis thaliana pickle mutantJ Ogas
Department of Plant Biology, Carnegie Institution of Washington, 290 Panama Street, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
Science 277:91-4. 1997..Expression of this aberrant differentiation state was suppressed by GA. Root tissue from plants carrying the pkl mutation spontaneously regenerated new embryos and plants...
- Cell cycle control by a complex of the cyclin HCS26 (PCL1) and the kinase PHO85F H Espinoza
Department of Physiology, University of California, San Francisco 94143
Science 266:1388-91. 1994..HCS26 does not associate with CDC28, but instead associates with PHO85, a closely related protein kinase. Thus, budding yeast, like higher eukaryotes, use multiple cdk's in the regulation of cell cycle progression...
- The PCL2 (ORFD)-PHO85 cyclin-dependent kinase complex: a cell cycle regulator in yeastV Measday
Department of Molecular and Medical Genetics, University of Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Science 266:1391-5. 1994..Because PHO85 and another cyclin-like molecule, PHO80, also take part in inorganic phosphate metabolism, this cdk enzyme may integrate responses to nutritional conditions with the cell cycle...