Matthew M Murawski
Affiliation: Purdue University
- Exploration of the impact of preferred drug lists on hospital and physician visits and the costs to MedicaidMatthew M Murawski
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Purdue University School of Pharmacy and Pharmacal Sciences, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2051, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:SP35-42. 2005....
- Factors affecting job and career satisfaction among community pharmacists: a structural equation modeling approachMatthew M Murawski
Department of Pharmacy Practice, School of Pharmacy and Pharmacal Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2091, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 48:610-20. 2008..To investigate the effects of continuing pharmacy education (CPE), preceptorship, and the relationship between intrinsic and extrinsic factors affecting job and career satisfaction...
- Medicaid preferred drug lists: a success story?Matthew M Murawski
Department of Pharmacy Practice, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 USA
Expert Rev Pharmacoecon Outcomes Res 8:65-71. 2008..PDLs will gradually become indistinguishable from formularies, and will eventually face legal challenge as a consequence...
- Economic analysis of earning a PhD degree after completion of a PharmD degreeNicholas E Hagemeier
College of Pharmacy, Purdue University, 575 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Am J Pharm Educ 75:15. 2011....
- The influence of faculty mentors on junior pharmacy faculty members' career decisionsNicholas E Hagemeier
East Tennessee State University Gatton College of Pharmacy, Johnson City, Tennessee
Am J Pharm Educ 77:51. 2013..Conclusions. For the majority of junior pharmacy faculty members, faculty mentoring received prior to completing their doctor of pharmacy degree or nonpharmacy undergraduate degree influenced their subsequent career decisions...
- Patient Safety Forum: do state Medicaid preferred drug lists affect patient safety?Linda Elam
Psychiatr Serv 56:1012-6. 2005
- Evaluation of chronic disease management on outcomes and cost of care for Medicaid beneficiariesNing Jackie Zhang
College of Health and Public Affairs, University of Central Florida, 3280 Progress Drive, Orlando, FL 32826, United States
Health Policy 86:345-54. 2008..To evaluate the impacts of the chronic disease management program on the outcomes and cost of care for Virginia Medicaid beneficiaries...