Affiliation: Purdue University
- Meal skipping and variables related to energy balance in adults: a brief review, with emphasis on the breakfast mealMegan A McCrory
Dept of Nutrition Science, Purdue University, 700 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States Dept of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, 703 Third St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, United States Ingestive Behavior Research Center, Purdue University, United States Electronic address
Physiol Behav 134:51-4. 2014..However, observational studies do not imply causality; therefore, longer term experimental trials are needed before a definitive conclusion can be made concerning the role of breakfast skipping in weight change...
- Dietary (sensory) variety and energy balanceMegan A McCrory
Dept of Nutrition Science, Purdue University, 700 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Physiol Behav 107:576-83. 2012....
- Eating frequency and energy regulation in free-living adults consuming self-selected dietsMegan A McCrory
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Department of Psychological Sciences, and the Ingestive Behavior Research Center, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
J Nutr 141:148-53. 2011..However, experimental studies of longer-term duration that include objective dietary biomarkers are necessary before firm conclusions about the relative importance of eating frequency in weight control can be made...
- Effects of eating frequency, snacking, and breakfast skipping on energy regulation: symposium overviewMegan A McCrory
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
J Nutr 141:144-7. 2011..The symposium was chaired by Megan McCrory and co-chaired by Wayne Campbell, both from Purdue University...
- Dietary Variety vs Dietary Fat Effects on Energy IntakeMEGAN MCCRORY; Fiscal Year: 2005..Most importantly, it will help lay a foundation for improved dietary recommendations concerning weight loss and prevention of excess weight gain in adulthood. ..
- Biomarkers of Dietary Variables Commonly MisreportedMegan A McCrory; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..