Affiliation: Purdue University
- Dietary (sensory) variety and energy balanceMegan A McCrory
Dept of Nutrition Science, Purdue University, 700 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Physiol Behav 107:576-83. 2012....
- Eating frequency and energy regulation in free-living adults consuming self-selected dietsMegan A McCrory
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Department of Psychological Sciences, and the Ingestive Behavior Research Center, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
J Nutr 141:148-53. 2011..However, experimental studies of longer-term duration that include objective dietary biomarkers are necessary before firm conclusions about the relative importance of eating frequency in weight control can be made...
- Effects of eating frequency, snacking, and breakfast skipping on energy regulation: symposium overviewMegan A McCrory
Department of Foods and Nutrition, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
J Nutr 141:144-7. 2011..The symposium was chaired by Megan McCrory and co-chaired by Wayne Campbell, both from Purdue University...
- Dietary Variety vs Dietary Fat Effects on Energy IntakeMEGAN MCCRORY; Fiscal Year: 2005..Most importantly, it will help lay a foundation for improved dietary recommendations concerning weight loss and prevention of excess weight gain in adulthood. ..
- Biomarkers of Dietary Variables Commonly MisreportedMEGAN MCCRORY; Fiscal Year: 2009..abstract_text> ..
- Biomarkers of Dietary Variables Commonly MisreportedMegan A McCrory; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..