Christian H Krupke
Affiliation: Purdue University
- Multiple routes of pesticide exposure for honey bees living near agricultural fieldsChristian H Krupke
Department of Entomology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, United States of America
PLoS ONE 7:e29268. 2012..These results have implications for a wide range of large-scale annual cropping systems that utilize neonicotinoid seed treatments...
- Factors influencing mate choice in Euschistus conspersus Uhler (Heteroptera: Pentatomidae)Christian H Krupke
Department of Entomology, Washington State University, Tree Fruit Research and Extension Center, 1100 North Western Ave, Wenatchee, WA 98801, USA
Environ Entomol 37:192-7. 2008..The implications of these findings within the mating dynamics of this aggregating species are discussed...
- Evaluating aggregation membership and copulatory success in the stink bug, Euschistus conspersus, using field and laboratory experimentsChristian H Krupke
Department of Entomology, Purdue University, 901 West State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2089, USA
J Insect Sci 11:2. 2011..Data are interpreted in terms of elucidating the function of benefits of multiple mating within aggregations for males and females...
- Dispersal and mating behavior of Diabrotica virgifera virgifera (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in Bt cornfieldsPaul T Marquardt
Department of Entomology, Purdue University, 901 W State St, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
Environ Entomol 38:176-82. 2009..The implications of these data for movement and mating patterns of adult rootworms in Bt/refuge environments are discussed...
- A novel method for estimating soybean herbivory in western corn rootworm (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae)Nicholas J Seiter
Department of Entomology, Purdue University, 901 West State Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2089, USA
J Econ Entomol 103:1464-73. 2010..In addition, researchers may find the method useful as a rapid, standardized screen for measuring frequencies of soybean herbivory...
- Likelihood of multiple mating in Diabrotica virgifera virgifera (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae)Jungkoo Kang
Department of Entomology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907, USA
J Econ Entomol 102:2096-100. 2009....