X B Arriaga
Affiliation: Purdue University
- The ups and downs of dating: fluctuations in satisfaction in newly formed romantic relationshipsX B Arriaga
Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana 47907 1364, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 80:754-65. 2001..Individuals with fluctuating levels of satisfaction also reported relatively lower commitment. The results are discussed in terms of conditions that promote versus undermine relationship stability...
- Adolescent dating violence: do adolescents follow in their friends', or their parents', footsteps?Ximena B Arriaga
Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 1364, USA
J Interpers Violence 19:162-84. 2004..However, only friend violence consistently predicted later dating violence. The authors explored influence versus selection processes to explain the association between friend and own dating violence...
- Relationship perceptions and persistence: do fluctuations in perceived partner commitment undermine dating relationships?Ximena B Arriaga
Department of Psychological Sciences, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907 2081, USA
J Pers Soc Psychol 91:1045-65. 2006....
- Factors associated with acceptance of psychological aggression against womenNicole M Capezza
Purdue University, USA
Violence Against Women 14:612-33. 2008..This study suggests that people do not perceive emotional aggression to be nearly as harmful as it actually is...
- Development and Preliminary Testing of a Parenting Program for Latino FamiliesXIMENA ARRIAGA; Fiscal Year: 2007....