Sharon Cohen Landau
Affiliation: Public Health Institute
- Birth control within reach: a national survey on women's attitudes toward and interest in pharmacy access to hormonal contraceptionSharon Cohen Landau
Pharmacy Access Partnership, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Contraception 74:463-70. 2006....
- Pharmacy and clinic partnerships to expand access to injectable contraceptionNicole J Monastersky Maderas
Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 47:527-31. 2007..To explore the potential of pharmacist-administered contraceptive injections and feasibility and acceptability among patients, pharmacists, and clinicians...
- Future of emergency contraception lies in pharmacists' handsNicole Monastersky
Pharmacy Access Partnership, Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:84-8. 2006....
- Pharmacy access to emergency contraception in CaliforniaDiana Greene Foster
Bixby Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 38:46-52. 2006..Because many women do not know about emergency contraception or direct pharmacy access, it is important to understand barriers to getting the method and women's reasons for choosing the pharmacy option...
- Pharmacy access to emergency contraception in rural and frontier communitiesJeri L Bigbee
Department of Nursing, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 1840, USA
J Rural Health 23:294-8. 2007..American women, especially those living in rural and frontier areas, have one of the highest rates of unintended and teen pregnancy among developed countries...
- The continuum of care: a case for pharmacists as key members of the reproductive health care teamNicole Monastersky Maderas
Contraception 77:139-42. 2008