Sharon Cohen Landau
Affiliation: Public Health Institute
- Birth control within reach: a national survey on women's attitudes toward and interest in pharmacy access to hormonal contraceptionSharon Cohen Landau
Pharmacy Access Partnership, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
Contraception 74:463-70. 2006....
- Pharmacy and clinic partnerships to expand access to injectable contraceptionNicole J Monastersky Maderas
Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA 94610, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 47:527-31. 2007..To explore the potential of pharmacist-administered contraceptive injections and feasibility and acceptability among patients, pharmacists, and clinicians...
- Future of emergency contraception lies in pharmacists' handsNicole Monastersky
Pharmacy Access Partnership, Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA, USA
J Am Pharm Assoc (2003) 46:84-8. 2006....
- Pharmacy access to emergency contraception in CaliforniaDiana Greene Foster
Bixby Center for Reproductive Health Research and Policy, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 38:46-52. 2006....
- Pharmacy access to emergency contraception in rural and frontier communitiesJeri L Bigbee
Department of Nursing, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 1840, USA
J Rural Health 23:294-8. 2007..American women, especially those living in rural and frontier areas, have one of the highest rates of unintended and teen pregnancy among developed countries...
- The continuum of care: a case for pharmacists as key members of the reproductive health care teamNicole Monastersky Maderas
Contraception 77:139-42. 2008