Affiliation: Providence Health System
- Effect of patient withdrawal on a study evaluating pharmacist management of hypertensionYelena Rozenfeld
Providence Medical Group, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:1565-71. 2006....
- Oral antidiabetic medication adherence and glycemic control in managed careYelena Rozenfeld
Providence Physician Division, 3601 Murray Blvd, Ste 45, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
Am J Manag Care 14:71-5. 2008..To evaluate adherence to oral diabetes medications (ODMs) in patients with type 2 diabetes and the impact of ODM adherence on glycemic control...
- Assessing interest in an osteoporosis website: a survey among women eligible for osteoporosis screeningY Rozenfeld
Providence Health and Services, Portland, OR, USA
Osteoporos Int 21:1197-204. 2010..Women were receptive to the concept of web-based education and management of osteoporosis care...
- A randomized controlled trial of team-based care: impact of physician-pharmacist collaboration on uncontrolled hypertensionJacquelyn S Hunt
Providence Physician Division, Beaverton, OR
J Gen Intern Med 23:1966-72. 2008..Evaluate the effectiveness of collaborative management of hypertension by primary care-pharmacist teams in community-based clinics...
- Effect of patient medication cost share on adherence and glycemic controlJacquelyn Hunt
Providence Physician Division, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
Manag Care 18:47-53. 2009..To evaluate the effect of patient cost-sharing on oral diabetes medication adherence and glycemic control...
- The impact of a physician-directed health information technology system on diabetes outcomes in primary care: a pre- and post-implementation studyJacquelyn S Hunt
Providence Health and Services, Portland, OR 97005, USA
Inform Prim Care 17:165-74. 2009..To determine the impact of a physician-directed, multifaceted health information technology (HIT) system on diabetes outcomes...