Jacquelyn S Hunt
Affiliation: Providence Health System
- Impact of educational mailing on the blood pressure of primary care patients with mild hypertensionJacquelyn S Hunt
Department of Primary Care Research and Pharmacy, Providence Health System, Oregon State University College of Pharmacy, USA
J Gen Intern Med 19:925-30. 2004..To assess the effectiveness of mailed hypertension educational materials...
- Effect of patient medication cost share on adherence and glycemic controlJacquelyn Hunt
Providence Physician Division, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
Manag Care 18:47-53. 2009..To evaluate the effect of patient cost-sharing on oral diabetes medication adherence and glycemic control...
- The impact of a physician-directed health information technology system on diabetes outcomes in primary care: a pre- and post-implementation studyJacquelyn S Hunt
Providence Health and Services, Portland, OR 97005, USA
Inform Prim Care 17:165-74. 2009..To determine the impact of a physician-directed, multifaceted health information technology (HIT) system on diabetes outcomes...
- Team-based care approach to cholesterol management in diabetes mellitus: two-year cluster randomized controlled trialGinger A Pape
Providence Medical Group, Portland, OR 97208, USA
Arch Intern Med 171:1480-6. 2011..This study was designed to evaluate the impact of remote physician-pharmacist team-based care on cholesterol levels in patients with diabetes mellitus (DM)...
- Provider feedback to improve 5A's tobacco cessation in primary care: a cluster randomized clinical trialCharles J Bentz
Providence St Vincent Hospital and Medical Center, Portland, OR 97225, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 9:341-9. 2007..EHR-generated provider feedback improved documentation of assistance with tobacco cessation. Connecting physician offices to a state-level quitline was feasible and well accepted...
- A randomized controlled trial of team-based care: impact of physician-pharmacist collaboration on uncontrolled hypertensionJacquelyn S Hunt
Providence Physician Division, Beaverton, OR
J Gen Intern Med 23:1966-72. 2008..Evaluate the effectiveness of collaborative management of hypertension by primary care-pharmacist teams in community-based clinics...
- Oral antidiabetic medication adherence and glycemic control in managed careYelena Rozenfeld
Providence Physician Division, 3601 Murray Blvd, Ste 45, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA
Am J Manag Care 14:71-5. 2008..To evaluate adherence to oral diabetes medications (ODMs) in patients with type 2 diabetes and the impact of ODM adherence on glycemic control...
- Effect of patient withdrawal on a study evaluating pharmacist management of hypertensionYelena Rozenfeld
Providence Medical Group, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, USA
Pharmacotherapy 26:1565-71. 2006....