Duke K Bahn
Affiliation: Prostate Institute
- Targeted cryoablation of the prostate: 7-year outcomes in the primary treatment of prostate cancerDuke K Bahn
Prostate Institute of America, Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura, California 93003, USA
Urology 60:3-11. 2002..These 7-year outcome data provide compelling validation of TCAP as an efficacious treatment modality for locally confined and locally advanced prostatic carcinoma...
- Focal prostate cryoablation: initial results show cancer control and potency preservationDuke K Bahn
Prostate Institute, Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura, California 93003, USA
J Endourol 20:688-92. 2006..This method offers targeted local cancer control aiming at sexual potency and urinary continence preservation in patients whose prostate cancer is believed to be unilateral...
- In treating localized prostate cancer the efficacy of cryoablation is independent of DNA ploidy typeDuke K Bahn
Prostate Institute, Community Memorial Hospital, 168 N Brent, Suite 402, Ventura, CA 93003, USA
Technol Cancer Res Treat 3:253-7. 2004..No significant outcome differences were found in stratified analysis. This investigation demonstrates that the efficacy of cryoablation is independent of DNA ploidy type...
- Salvage cryosurgery for recurrent prostate cancer after radiation therapy: a seven-year follow-upDuke K Bahn
Prostate Institute of America, Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura, CA 93003, USA
Clin Prostate Cancer 2:111-4. 2003..This 7-year analysis shows a promising validation of cryosurgery as an efficacious treatment modality for locally confined T1-T3 prostate cancer following primary radiation therapy failure...
- Primary androgen deprivation (AD) followed by active surveillance (AS) for newly diagnosed prostate cancer (PC): A retrospective studyMark C Scholz
Prostate Oncology Specialists, Prostate Institute of America, University of California at Los Angeles, Ashland Community Hospital, Marina del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Prostate 73:83-8. 2013..Active surveillance (AS) is only recommended for Low-Risk prostate cancer (PC) with <34% biopsies positive. Studies describing the long-term outcome of men treated with androgen deprivation (AD) followed by AS are sparse...
- Focal cryoablation of prostate: a reviewDuke K Bahn
Prostate Institute of America, Community Memorial Hospital, Ventura, California, USA
ScientificWorldJournal 8:486-91. 2008..Focal cryoablation may fill a void in the therapeutic options available to patients with unifocal or unilateral prostate cancer who have a strong desire to maintain their quality of life...