Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Princeton University
- Oligomerisation of Tube and Pelle leads to nuclear localisation of dorsalJ Grosshans
Max Planck Institut fur Entwicklungsbiologie, Abteilung III Genetik, Spemannstrasse 35 III, D 72076, Tubingen, Germany
Mech Dev 81:127-38. 1999....
- A genetic link between morphogenesis and cell division during formation of the ventral furrow in DrosophilaJ Grosshans
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, New Jersey 08540, USA
Cell 101:523-31. 2000..When overexpressed in a microinjection assay, Tribbles directly inhibits mitosis. We propose that Frühstart and Tribbles form a link between the morphogenetic movements and mitotic control...
- Activation of the kinase Pelle by Tube in the dorsoventral signal transduction pathway of Drosophila embryoJ Grosshans
Max Plank Institut für Entwicklungsbiologie, Abteilung III Genetik, Tubingen, Germany
Nature 372:563-6. 1994..In addition, Pelle and Tube interact directly with one another. We propose that Tube is a direct activator of the protein kinase Pelle...
- The Drosophila proteins Pelle and Tube induce JNK/AP-1 activity in mammalian cellsS Bacher
German Cancer Research Center, Department of Immunochemistry G0200, Heidelberg, Germany
FEBS Lett 497:153-8. 2001..Activation of JNK/AP-1 activity was seen upon expression of a Pelle mutant lacking its C-terminal half or by a membrane-bound and multimerised Tube protein, showing the functionality of the Drosophila proteins in mammalian cells...
- Separable and redundant regulatory determinants in Cactus mediate its dorsal group dependent degradationN Q Fernandez
Department of Molecular Genetics, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Development 128:2963-74. 2001..Strikingly, the regulatory domain of human IkappaBalpha can also direct polarized degradation of Cactus-lacZ fusion protein...