Affiliation: Princeton University
- Timely synthesis of the adenovirus type 5 E1B 55-kilodalton protein is required for efficient genome replication in normal human cellsJasdave S Chahal
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Lewis Thomas Laboratory, Princeton, New Jersey, USA
J Virol 86:3064-72. 2012..Nevertheless, examination of the localization of Mre11 and viral proteins by immunofluorescence suggested that this complex is inactivated similarly in AdEasyE1Δ2347 mutant-infected and AdEasyE1-infected HFFs...
- Adenovirus type 5 exerts genome-wide control over cellular programs governing proliferation, quiescence, and survivalDaniel L Miller
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA
Genome Biol 8:R58. 2007..However, a global view of the effects of Ad5 infection on such programs in normal human cells is not available, despite widespread efforts to develop adenoviruses for therapeutic applications...
- Export of adenoviral late mRNA from the nucleus requires the Nxf1/Tap export receptorGayatri Yatherajam
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08854, USA
J Virol 85:1429-38. 2011....
- mRNA Export Regulation in adenovirus-Infected CellsSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 2003..abstract_text> ..
- TRANSCRIPTIONAL REGULATION OF ADENOVIRUS LATE GENESSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 2007..The possibility that a novel mechanism regulates the rate at which the viral replication proteins are produced will also be assessed by genetic methods. ..
- Molecular Functions of the Adenoviral E1B 55 kDa ProteinSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 2007..It will also reveal any mechanistic relationships between these activities of the E1B protein, or previously unknown roles of the protein. ..
- TRANSCRIPTIONAL REGULATION OF ADENOVIRUS LATE GENESSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 2000....
- FACTORS INFLUENCING TRANSCRIPTION OF AD2 GENES IN VITROSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 1993....
- FACTORS INFLUENCING TRANSCRIPTION OF AD2 GENES IN VITROSARAH FLINT; Fiscal Year: 1991..The molecular mechanism of stimulation of transcription will be investigated, as will the mechanism whereby the E1A 289R proteins induce enhanced transcriptional activity...