- Getting started in probabilistic graphical modelsEdoardo M Airoldi
Lewis Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics and Computer Science Department, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 3:e252. 2007
- Systems-level dynamic analyses of fate change in murine embryonic stem cellsRong Lu
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey 08544, USA
Nature 462:358-62. 2009....
- Predicting cellular growth from gene expression signaturesEdoardo M Airoldi
Lewis Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics, Carl Icahn Laboratory, Princeton University, Princeton, New Jersey, United States of America
PLoS Comput Biol 5:e1000257. 2009..Data and tools enabling others to apply our methods are available at http://function.princeton.edu/growthrate...
- Aneuploidy prediction and tumor classification with heterogeneous hidden conditional random fieldsZafer Barutcuoglu
Department of Computer Science, Princeton University, 35 Olden Street, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
Bioinformatics 25:1307-13. 2009..Conversely, existing sequence classification methods can only model overall copy number instability, without regard to any particular position in the genome...
- A new machine learning classifier for high dimensional healthcare dataRema Padman
The H John Heinz III School of Public Policy and Management, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Stud Health Technol Inform 129:664-8. 2007..Furthermore, it has comparable or better prediction performance when compared against several machine learning methods, and provides insight into possible causal relations among the variables...