Affiliation: Presbyterian Hospital
- A nurse-driven system for improving patient quality outcomesKathie Johnson
Forsyth Medical Center, 3333 Silas Creek Parkway, Winston Salem, NC 27103, USA
J Nurs Care Qual 21:168-75. 2006..Recommendations for future improvements in the system and applications to other hospitals are provided...
- Work schedules and job performance: what's the link?Kathie Johnson
Forsyth Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Nurs Manage 39:44-7. 2008
- Keeping patients safe: an analysis of organizational culture and caregiver trainingKathie Johnson
Nursing and Patient Services, Forsyth Medical Center, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
J Healthc Manag 49:171-8; discussion 178-9. 2004..The findings from this study add to the growing body of knowledge on successful patient-safety strategies and tools...
- A plan for achieving significant improvement in patient safetyKathie Johnson
Forsyth Medical Center, Winston Salem, NC 27103, USA
J Nurs Care Qual 22:164-71. 2007..Staff survey results are supported by improvement in clinical indicators. Recommendations for future action and implications for other hospitals are discussed...
- Collaboration key to successful practice initiativesPat D'Aurizio
Novant Health, Winston Salem, NC, USA
Nurs Manage 37:10-2. 2006