Anne Marie O'Farrell
Affiliation: Preclinical Research and Exploratory Development
- SU11248 is a novel FLT3 tyrosine kinase inhibitor with potent activity in vitro and in vivoAnne Marie O'Farrell
Preclinical Research and Exploratory Development, SUGEN, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Blood 101:3597-605. 2003..These results suggest that further exploration of SU11248 activity in AML patients is warranted...
- Effects of SU5416, a small molecule tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitor, on FLT3 expression and phosphorylation in patients with refractory acute myeloid leukemiaAnne Marie O'Farrell
SUGEN Inc, South San Francisco, CA, USA
Leuk Res 28:679-89. 2004..The translational and clinical analyses described in this report provide some insights into the mechanism and duration of action of SU5416...
- SU11248 inhibits tumor growth and CSF-1R-dependent osteolysis in an experimental breast cancer bone metastasis modelLesley J Murray
SUGEN, Inc South San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Exp Metastasis 20:757-66. 2003..001). Collectively, these data suggest that SU11248 may be an effective and tolerated therapy to inhibit growth of breast cancer bone metastases, with the additional advantage of inhibiting tumor-associated osteolysis...
- An innovative phase I clinical study demonstrates inhibition of FLT3 phosphorylation by SU11248 in acute myeloid leukemia patientsAnne Marie O'Farrell
SUGEN Inc, South San Francisco, California, USA
Clin Cancer Res 9:5465-76. 2003..We conducted an innovative single-dose clinical study with a primary objective to demonstrate inhibition of FLT3 phosphorylation by SU11248 in AML...
- Expression profiling of blood samples from an SU5416 Phase III metastatic colorectal cancer clinical trial: a novel strategy for biomarker identificationSamuel E DePrimo
Preclinical Research and Exploratory Development, SUGEN, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
BMC Cancer 3:3. 2003..Identification of suitable surrogate tissues will help minimize limitations imposed by those challenges. This study describes an approach used to identify gene expression changes that might serve as surrogate biomarkers of drug activity...