Ronald J Hill
Affiliation: Preclinical Research and Exploratory Development
- The lymphoid protein tyrosine phosphatase Lyp interacts with the adaptor molecule Grb2 and functions as a negative regulator of T-cell activationRonald J Hill
Research Department, SUGEN, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Exp Hematol 30:237-44. 2002..We have attempted to identify new signaling molecules that are important for the activation response...
- Stk10, a new member of the polo-like kinase kinase family highly expressed in hematopoietic tissueSarah A Walter
Department of Research, SUGEN Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 278:18221-8. 2003..We suggest, therefore, that Stk10 is a novel polo-like kinase kinase that cooperates with hSlk to regulate Plk1 function in human cells...
- The X-ray structure of a hemipteran ecdysone receptor ligand-binding domain: comparison with a lepidopteran ecdysone receptor ligand-binding domain and implications for insecticide designJennifer A Carmichael
CSIRO Health Sciences and Nutrition, 343 Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria 3052, Australia
J Biol Chem 280:22258-69. 2005..We suggest that these differences in the ligand-binding pocket may provide a molecular basis for the taxonomic order selectivity of bisacylhydrazine insecticides...
- Role of PYK2 in the development of obesity and insulin resistanceYing Yu
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Cardiovascular Pharmacology, 700 Chesterfield Parkway West, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 334:1085-91. 2005....
- Purification and characterization of recombinant ligand-binding domains from the ecdysone receptors of four pest insectsLloyd D Graham
CSIRO Molecular and Health Technologies, Sydney Laboratory, P O Box 184, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia
Protein Expr Purif 53:309-24. 2007..Certain intra- and intermolecular disulfide bonds were observed to form in the absence of reducing agents, and thiol-specific alkylation was shown to suppress this phenomenon but to introduce microheterogeneity...
- Chromosome microdissection identifies genomic amplifications associated with drug resistance in a leukemia cell line: an approach to understanding drug resistance in cancerFrouzandeh Mahjoubi
Clinical Genetic Department, National Research Institute of Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology NIGEB, Pazhoohesh Boulevard, Tehran Keraj Highway, Tehran, Iran
Chromosome Res 14:263-76. 2006..The DNA prepared from the amplified regions by chromosome microdissection provides a resource for future investigations looking for the possible presence of novel genes contributing to drug resistance...
- Activation mechanism and steady state kinetics of Bruton's tyrosine kinaseMarie Dinh
Department of Biochemical Pharmacology, Roche Palo Alto LLC, CA 94304, USA
J Biol Chem 282:8768-76. 2007..This investigation of BTK provides the first detailed kinetic characterization of a Tec family kinase...