Affiliation: Population Council
- Levels and correlates of internalized homophobia among men who have sex with men in Pretoria, South AfricaLung Vu
HIV and AIDS Program, Population Council, 4301 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 280, Washington, DC 20008, USA
AIDS Behav 16:717-23. 2012....
- Disclosure of HIV status to sex partners among HIV-infected men and women in Cape Town, South AfricaLung Vu
HIV and AIDS Program, Population Council, Washington, DC 20008, USA
AIDS Behav 16:132-8. 2012..Mitigating the influence of HIV stigma on HIV status disclosure particularly within steady sex partnerships is also important and may be accomplished through individual and couple counseling...
- HIV-related conspiracy beliefs and its relationships with HIV testing and unprotected sex among men who have sex with men in Tshwane (Pretoria), South AfricaWaimar Tun
Population Council, HIV and AIDS, Washington, DC, USA
AIDS Care 24:459-67. 2012..4; 95% CI: 1.1-5.7). Endorsing beliefs in HIV conspiracies reflects a mistrust in government institutions and systems which could be an impediment to seeking HIV-related services, including HIV counseling and testing...
- High HIV prevalence among men who have sex with men in Nigeria: implications for combination preventionLung Vu
Population Services International, Washington, DC, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 63:221-7. 2013..We aimed to increase the knowledge base of the evolving HIV epidemic among MSM, highlight risk factors that may fuel the epidemic, and inform future HIV prevention packages...
- Correlates of sexual, ethnic, and dual identity: a study of young Asian and Pacific Islander men who have sex with menLung Vu
HIV and AIDS Program, Population Council, Washington, DC, USA
AIDS Educ Prev 23:423-36. 2011....