Affiliation: Policy Research Associates
- A multi-site study of the use of sanctions and incentives in mental health courtsLisa Callahan
Policy Research Associates, Inc, Delmar, New York, USA
Law Hum Behav 37:1-9. 2013....
- A national survey of U.S. juvenile mental health courtsLisa Callahan
National Center for Mental Health and Juvenile Justice, Policy Research Associates, Inc, 345 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY 12054, USA
Psychiatr Serv 63:130-4. 2012..The authors surveyed U.S. juvenile mental health courts (JMHCs)...
- Effect of mental health courts on arrests and jail days: a multisite studyHenry J Steadman
Policy Research Associates Inc, 345 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY 12054, USA
Arch Gen Psychiatry 68:167-72. 2011..This is the first prospective multisite study on mental health courts with treatment and control groups...
- Law & psychiatry: what can we say about mental health courts today?Gregg Goodale
Policy Research Associates, Inc, 345 Delaware Ave, Delmar, New York 12054, USA
Psychiatr Serv 64:298-300. 2013..The authors note that it is preferable that people with mental illness not become involved in the criminal justice system in the first place. Despite the success of MHCs, they are not a substitute for an adequate mental health system...
- Perceived coercion to treatment and housing satisfaction in housing-first and supportive housing programsPamela Clark Robbins
Policy Research Associates, Inc, 345 Delaware Ave, Delmar, NY 12054, USA
Psychiatr Serv 60:1251-3. 2009....