James O E Pittman
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a consumer delivered anti-stigma program: replication with graduate-level helping professionalsJames O E Pittman
Department of Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System, The Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health, San Diego, CA, USA
Psychiatr Rehabil J 33:236-8. 2010..This study evaluated a consumer delivered anti-stigma presentation, In Our Own Voice (IOOV), with Masters of Social Work (MSW) students, replicating a previous study with undergraduates...
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and health-related quality of life in OEF/OIF veteransJames O E Pittman
Veterans Affairs Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health, 3350 La Jolla Village, Drive MC 116A, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
Qual Life Res 21:99-103. 2012..The study hypothesizes that PTSD and depression will each significantly predict lower physical and mental HRQoL even when controlling for overlapping symptoms: anhedonia, concentration, and insomnia...
- Veterans Health Administration vocational services for Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom Veterans with mental health conditionsElizabeth W Twamley
Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health, VA San Diego Healthcare System, 3350 La Jolla Village Dr 116A, San Diego, CA 92161
J Rehabil Res Dev 50:663-70. 2013....
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, and aggression in OEF/OIF veteransAbigail C Angkaw
Veterans Affairs San Diego Healthcare System, 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161
Mil Med 178:1044-50. 2013..Study results have implications for the development of interventions to treat aggressive behaviors in OEF/OIF veterans with PTSD and depression. ..
- Female veterans of the OEF/OIF conflict: concordance of PTSD symptoms and substance misuseSarah E Nunnink
Veterans Affairs Center of Excellence for Stress and Mental Health, 3350 La Jolla Village Drive MC 116A, San Diego, CA 92161, USA
Addict Behav 35:655-9. 2010..Future research should investigate needs for gender-specific PTSD and substance-abuse treatment needs...