David E Kandzari
Affiliation: Piedmont Hospital
- Final 5-year outcomes from the endeavor zotarolimus-eluting stent clinical trial program: comparison of safety and efficacy with first-generation drug-eluting and bare-metal stentsDavid E Kandzari
Piedmont Heart Institute, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 6:504-12. 2013..Santa Rosa, California) with first-generation drug-eluting stents (DES) and bare-metal stents (BMS)...
- Procedural effectiveness of a novel 1.20 mm diameter angioplasty catheter: clinical and angiographic outcomesDavid E Kandzari
Piedmont Heart Institute, Suite 300, 275 Collier Road, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
J Interv Cardiol 26:131-6. 2013..To evaluate clinical and angiographic outcomes using a 1.20 mm diameter angioplasty catheter as part of a predilation strategy for coronary lesion treatment...
- Catheter-based renal denervation for resistant hypertension: rationale and design of the SYMPLICITY HTN-3 TrialDavid E Kandzari
Piedmont Heart Institute, Atlanta, GA, USA
Clin Cardiol 35:528-35. 2012..This manuscript describes the design and methodology of a regulatory trial of selective renal denervation for the treatment of hypertension among patients who have failed pharmacologic therapy...
- Late-term clinical outcomes with zotarolimus- and sirolimus-eluting stents. 5-year follow-up of the ENDEAVOR III (A Randomized Controlled Trial of the Medtronic Endeavor Drug [ABT-578] Eluting Coronary Stent System Versus the Cypher Sirolimus-Eluting CoroDavid E Kandzari
Department of Interventional Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Research, Piedmont Heart Institute, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 4:543-50. 2011..This study sought to compare late safety and efficacy outcomes following percutaneous coronary revascularization with zotarolimus-eluting stents (ZES) and sirolimus-eluting stents (SES)...
- Revascularization for unprotected left main coronary artery disease: an evolution in clinical decision makingDavid E Kandzari
Piedmont Heart Institute, Atlanta, GA 30309, USA
Curr Cardiol Rep 13:424-31. 2011....
- Dual antiplatelet therapy duration and clinical outcomes following treatment with zotarolimus-eluting stentsDavid E Kandzari
Department of Interventional Cardiology, Piedmont Heart Institute, Suite 300, 275 Collier Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30309, USA
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 4:1119-28. 2011..We sought to evaluate differences in late safety outcomes relative to dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT) duration in patients treated with zotarolimus-eluting stents (ZES)...