N V Iftimia
Affiliation: Physical Sciences
- Dual-beam Fourier domain optical Doppler tomography of zebrafishNicusor V Iftimia
Physical Sciences Inc, 20 New England Business Center, Andover MA 01810, USA
Opt Express 16:13624-36. 2008....
- Spectral-domain low coherence interferometry/optical coherence tomography system for fine needle breast biopsy guidanceN V Iftimia
Physical Sciences, Inc, 20 New England Business Center Drive, Andover, Massachusetts 01810, USA
Rev Sci Instrum 80:024302. 2009....
- Optical coherence tomography imaging for cancer diagnosis and therapy guidanceN Iftimia
Physical Sciences, Andover, MA 01810, USA
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:4067-9. 2009..In this paper we present an application of OCT for pancreatic cancer diagnosis and therapy guidance...
- Line-scanning laser ophthalmoscopeDaniel X Hammer
Physical Sciences Incorporated, 20 New England Business Center, Andover, Massachusetts 01810, USA
J Biomed Opt 11:041126. 2006....
- Compact multimodal adaptive-optics spectral-domain optical coherence tomography instrument for retinal imagingChad E Bigelow
Physical Sciences Inc, Andover, MA 01810, USA
J Opt Soc Am A Opt Image Sci Vis 24:1327-36. 2007..In human volunteer testing, we observed up to an 8 dB increase in OCT signal and a corresponding lateral resolution of <10 microm as a result of AO correction...
- Foveal fine structure in retinopathy of prematurity: an adaptive optics Fourier domain optical coherence tomography studyDaniel X Hammer
Physical Sciences Inc, 20 New England Business Center, Andover, MA 01810, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:2061-70. 2008..To describe the fine structure of the fovea in subjects with a history of mild retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) using adaptive optics-Fourier domain optical coherence tomography (AO-FDOCT)...
- Automated algorithm for differentiation of human breast tissue using low coherence interferometry for fine needle aspiration biopsy guidanceBRIAN D GOLDBERG
Massachusetts General Hospital, Wellman Center for Photomedicine, 40 Blossom Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Biomed Opt 13:014014. 2008..1% (89.7 to 99.9) sensitivity and 82.4% (65.5 to 93.2) specificity where the numbers in parentheses represent the 95% confidence intervals. These results suggest that LCI can be used to determine tissue type and guide FNAB of the breast...
- Image-guided intervention system for pancreatic cancerNicusor Iftimia; Fiscal Year: 2007..An animal study will be performed as well to test the efficiency of laser therapy. ..
- Smart Optical Probe for Guidance of Fine Needle BiopsyNicusor Iftimia; Fiscal Year: 2006..It is evident that earlier diagnosis results in an improved outcome and reduced mortality from disease. ..
- High Resolution Imaging Endoscopic ProbeNicusor Iftimia; Fiscal Year: 2006..It is evident that earlier diagnosis results in an improved outcome, decreased morbidity and reduced mortality from disease. ..