Michael S Werley
Affiliation: Philip Morris USA
- Possible effects on smokers of cigarette mentholation: a review of the evidence relating to key research questionsMichael S Werley
Philip Morris USA Research Center, 4201 Commerce Road, Richmond, VA 23234, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 47:189-203. 2007..Any toxicological effects of cigarette mentholation on adult smokers are probably quite limited...
- Smoke chemistry, in vitro and in vivo toxicology evaluations of the electrically heated cigarette smoking system series KMichael S Werley
Philip Morris USA, Research Center, 615 Maury Street, Richmond, VA 23234, USA
Regul Toxicol Pharmacol 52:122-39. 2008....
- Evaluation of a novel inhalation exposure system to determine acute respiratory responses to tobacco and polymer pyrolysate mixtures in Swiss-Webster miceMichael S Werley
Philip Morris USA, Research Center, Richmond, Virginia 23224, USA
Inhal Toxicol 21:719-29. 2009..The results demonstrated that this approach could detect minimal toxicological effects in mice exposed to test atmospheres of 100% tobacco or 70%/30% tobacco/polymer pyrolysates...
- Toxicological responses in SW mice exposed to inhaled pyrolysates of polymer/tobacco mixtures and blended tobaccoMichael S Werley
Altria Client Services formerly PM USA, Product Integrity, Richmond, Virginia 23224, USA
Inhal Toxicol 21:1186-99. 2009..These responses were increased compared to exposure to tobacco pyrolysate alone. No moribundity or mortality occurred during the study. The data suggest that polymeric inclusions pose a minimal additional toxicologic hazard in humans...
- Non-clinical safety and pharmacokinetic evaluations of propylene glycol aerosol in Sprague-Dawley rats and Beagle dogsMichael S Werley
Altria Client Services, Inc, Center for Research and Technology, 601 East Jackson Street, Richmond, VA 23219 1434, USA
Toxicology 287:76-90. 2011....