Maria C Rosario
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- A pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic disease model to predict in vivo antiviral activity of maravirocMaria C Rosario
Department of Clinical PK PD, Pfizer Global Medical and Development Sciences, Eastern Point Road, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Clin Pharmacol Ther 78:508-19. 2005....
- A pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic model to optimize the phase IIa development program of maravirocMaria C Rosario
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Clinical R and D, Groton, CT 06340, USA
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 42:183-91. 2006....
- Population pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analysis of CCR5 receptor occupancy by maraviroc in healthy subjects and HIV-positive patientsMaria C Rosario
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Pfizer Global R and D, Groton, CT, USA
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:86-94. 2008....
- Assessment of the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of maraviroc, a novel CCR5 antagonist, in healthy volunteersSamantha Abel
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Sandwich, UK
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:5-18. 2008..To evaluate the pharmacokinetics, safety and tolerability of single and multiple oral doses of maraviroc in healthy volunteers...
- Four-factor structure of obsessive-compulsive disorder symptoms in children, adolescents, and adultsS Evelyn Stewart
Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 47:763-72. 2008..Identification of a category-based OCD symptom dimension structure that is validated for use across child, adolescent, and adult age groups is necessary to guide ongoing translational research...