Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Clozapine increases dopamine release in prefrontal cortex by 5-HT1A receptor activationH Rollema
Pfizer Inc, Department of Neuroscience, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 338:R3-5. 1997..Agonist affinity for 5-HT1A receptors could thus be a desirable feature in the design of new antipsychotics...
- Do 5-HT1B/1D autoreceptors modulate dorsal raphe cell firing? In vivo electrophysiological studies in guinea pigs with GR127935J Sprouse
Pfizer Central Research, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Neuropharmacology 36:559-67. 1997....
- Pre-clinical properties of the alpha4beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonists varenicline, cytisine and dianicline translate to clinical efficacy for nicotine dependenceH Rollema
Neuroscience Biology, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Br J Pharmacol 160:334-45. 2010..This work examines the origin of the differences by taking into account brain exposure and pharmacological effects at human alpha4beta2 nAChRs...
- Activation of postsynaptic 5-HT(1A) receptors by fluoxetine despite the loss of firing-dependent serotonergic input: electrophysiological and neurochemical studiesJ Sprouse
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Groton, Connecticut 06340, USA
Synapse 41:49-57. 2001....
- Serotonergic effects and extracellular brain levels of eletriptan, zolmitriptan and sumatriptan in rat brainD E Johnson
Department of Neuroscience, Pfizer Global Research and Development, MS 8220-4159, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Eur J Pharmacol 425:203-10. 2001....
- Pharmacological profile of the alpha4beta2 nicotinic acetylcholine receptor partial agonist varenicline, an effective smoking cessation aidH Rollema
Department of Neuroscience Biology, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Eastern Point Road, Groton, CT 06340, USA
Neuropharmacology 52:985-94. 2007..Based on these findings, varenicline was advanced into clinical development and recently shown to be an effective and safe aid for smoking cessation treatment...