Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Pathways activated during human asthma exacerbation as revealed by gene expression patterns in bloodUnnur S Bjornsdottir
Department of Allergy Clinical Immunology, University of Iceland, Reykjavik, Iceland
PLoS ONE 6:e21902. 2011..This study was conducted to determine if mRNA profiling of peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) could provide information on the systemic molecular pathways involved during asthma exacerbations...
- The balance of expression of PTPN22 splice forms is significantly different in rheumatoid arthritis patients compared with controlsMarcus Ronninger
Department of Medicine, Rheumatology Unit, CMM L8 04, Karolinska Institutet and Karolinska Universitetssjukhuset, Stockholm, S 17176, Sweden
Genome Med 4:2. 2012....
- Assessing agonistic potential of a candidate therapeutic anti-IL21R antibodyYongjing Guo
Pfizer, BioTherapeutics Clinical Translational Medicine, Cambridge, MA, USA
J Transl Med 8:50. 2010..abstract:..
- Development and application of a biomarker assay for determining the pharmacodynamic activity of an antagonist candidate biotherapeutic antibody to IL21R in whole bloodMaya Arai
Global Biotherapeutic Technologies, Pfizer, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
J Transl Med 8:51. 2010..This report and a recently published companion report address the first three of these needs. The fourth has been addressed in a separate study...
- TREM-1 expression is increased in the synovium of rheumatoid arthritis patients and induces the expression of pro-inflammatory cytokinesJun Kuai
Department of Inflammation, Wyeth Research, 200 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:1352-8. 2009..To investigate the expression and function of triggering receptor expressed on myeloid cells-1 (TREM-1) in the synovium of human RA patients as well as the level of soluble TREM-1 in the plasma of RA patients...
- Risk factors associated with beta-amyloid(1-42) immunotherapy in preimmunization gene expression patterns of blood cellsMargot O'Toole
Biological Technologies, Wyeth Research, Cambridge, MA 02140, USA
Arch Neurol 62:1531-6. 2005..Six immunizations were planned but were halted when meningoencephalitis was recognized as an adverse event in 6% of immunized patients...
- Mapping similarities in mTOR pathway perturbations in mouse lupus nephritis models and human lupus nephritisPadmalatha S Reddy
Biological Technologies, Wyeth Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
Arthritis Res Ther 10:R127. 2008..Therefore, a more profound understanding of the mechanistic similarities and differences between various animal models and human diseases is highly desirable...
- Inter-regulation of Th17 cytokines and the IL-36 cytokines in vitro and in vivo: implications in psoriasis pathogenesisYijun Carrier
Inflammation and Immunology, BioTherapeutic Research, Pfizer, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02140, USA
J Invest Dermatol 131:2428-37. 2011..We propose that a feedback loop between the IL-36 and Th17 cytokines is involved in driving cytokine expression in psoriatic tissues...
- Correlation of pharmacodynamic activity, pharmacokinetics, and anti-product antibody responses to anti-IL-21R antibody therapeutics following IV administration to cynomolgus monkeysYulia Vugmeyster
Pfizer, Inc, Andover, MA 01810, USA
J Transl Med 8:41. 2010..This study evaluated correlations between the pharmacodynamic (PD) activity, pharmacokinetics, and anti-product antibody responses of human anti-IL-21R antibodies Ab-01 and Ab-02 following IV administration to cynomolgus monkeys...