Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens for managing the burden of estrogen deficiency symptomsSebastian Mirkin
Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, PA, United States Electronic address
Maturitas 77:24-31. 2014....
- Tissue-selective estrogen complexes for postmenopausal womenSebastian Mirkin
Pfizer Inc, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA Electronic address
Maturitas 76:213-20. 2013....
- Conjugated estrogens for the treatment of menopausal symptoms: a review of safety dataSebastian Mirkin
Pfizer, Inc, 500 Arcola Rd, Room B 4207, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA 1 484 865 4121 1 484 865 8161
Expert Opin Drug Saf 13:45-56. 2014..The safety profile of CEE has been extensively published over the past 20 years...
- Effects of bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens on the endometrium and bone: a randomized trialJoann V Pinkerton
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Midlife Health J V P and Department of Radiology J A H, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908 Department of Medicine R L, Helen Hayes Hospital, West Haverstraw, New York 10993 Women s Health K P, A A C, S M, Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426 and Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology D F A, Clinical Research Center, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Virginia 23510
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:E189-98. 2014..This phase 3 study evaluated the endometrial safety of bazedoxifene (BZA)/conjugated estrogens (CE) and bone mineral density (BMD) effects vs BZA alone, hormone therapy, and placebo (PBO)...
- Current and evolving approaches to individualizing estrogen receptor-based therapy for menopausal womenRichard J Santen
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism R J S, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908 Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences R K, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94143 E Bay Physicians Medical Group R K, Sutter E Bay Medical Foundation, Berkeley, California 94705 Medical Affairs C J A, Women s Health, Pfizer Inc, New York, New York 10017 Medical Affairs B K, S M, Women s Health, Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426 and Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences H S T, Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06510
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:733-47. 2014..We review the mechanisms of estrogen activity and provide an overview of emerging and available estrogen receptor (ER)-based therapies...
- Evolution of the tissue selective estrogen complex (TSEC)Barry S Komm
Pfizer, Inc, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Cell Physiol 228:1423-7. 2013..Overall, preclinical studies have shown that estrogens, SERMs, and TSECs each exert distinct and tissue specific molecular and pharmacologic effects...
- Evaluation of the measurement model and clinically important differences for menopause-specific quality of life associated with bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogensAndrew G Bushmakin
From the 1Pfizer Inc, Groton, CT 2Pfizer Ltd, Tadworth, Surrey, UK 3Division of Midlife Health, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA and 4Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, PA
Menopause 21:815-22. 2014....
- Evaluation of the direct and indirect effects of bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogens on sleep disturbance using mediation modelingJoann V Pinkerton
From the 1Division of Midlife Health, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA 2Pfizer Inc, Groton, CT and 3Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, PA
Menopause 21:243-51. 2014....
- Changes in bone mineral density are correlated with bone markers and reductions in hot flush severity in postmenopausal women treated with bazedoxifene/conjugated estrogensJOHN CHRISTOPHER GALLAGHER
From the 1Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha, NE and 2Pfizer Inc, Collegeville, PA
Menopause 20:1126-32. 2013..A post hoc exploratory analysis was conducted to examine correlations between changes in bone density, bone markers, and hot flushes after the treatment of postmenopausal women with bazedoxifene (BZA)/conjugated estrogens (CE)...
- Conjugated estrogen/bazedoxifene tablets for the treatment of moderate-to-severe vasomotor symptoms associated with menopauseSebastian Mirkin
Pfizer Inc, 500 Arcola Rd, Room B 4207, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Womens Health (Lond Engl) 10:135-46. 2014....