Michael J McCluskie
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Anti-nicotine vaccines: Comparison of adjuvanted CRM197 and Qb-VLP conjugate formulations for immunogenicity and function in non-human primatesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Immunotherapeutics, Ottawa Laboratories, Ottawa, ON, Canada Electronic address
Int Immunopharmacol 29:663-71. 2015..Thus, both optimal antigen design and CpG adjuvant were required to achieve a highly functional vaccine. The compelling NHP data with NIC7-CRM with alum/CpG supported human testing, currently underway. ..
- Molecular attributes of conjugate antigen influence function of antibodies induced by anti-nicotine vaccine in mice and non-human primatesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Immunotherapeutics, Ottawa Laboratories, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Electronic address
Int Immunopharmacol 25:518-27. 2015..Thus hapten load, conjugate aggregation and presence of adducts are key antigen attributes that can influence Ab function induced by NIC7-CRM. ..
- Selection of a novel anti-nicotine vaccine: influence of antigen design on antibody function in miceDavid C Pryde
Pfizer Worldwide Medicinal Chemistry, Cambridge, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e76557. 2013..While both Ab titer and affinity contributed to function, affinity was more sensitive to antigen differences. ..
- CpG ODN and ISCOMATRIX adjuvant: a synergistic adjuvant combination inducing strong T-Cell IFN-γ responsesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Research, Ottawa Laboratories, 340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 3A2
Biomed Res Int 2013:636847. 2013..Thus the CpG/ISCOMATRIX combination may prove to be a valuable tool in the development of novel or improved vaccines...
- Enhancing immunogenicity of a 3'aminomethylnicotine-DT-conjugate anti-nicotine vaccine with CpG adjuvant in mice and non-human primatesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Research, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Int Immunopharmacol 16:50-6. 2013..Further improvement should focus on maximizing Ab function, which takes into account both titer and avidity, and this may require improved conjugate design in addition to adjuvants...
- Treatment of intravaginal HSV-2 infection in mice: a comparison of CpG oligodeoxynucleotides and resiquimod (R-848)Michael J McCluskie
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, 340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ont, Canada K2K 3A2
Antiviral Res 69:77-85. 2006....
- Testing of CpG-optimized protein and DNA vaccines against the hepatitis B virus in chimpanzees for immunogenicity and protection from challengePaul J Payette
Coley Pharmaceutical Canada, Ottawa, Canada
Intervirology 49:144-51. 2006..The poor results may be due to an inadequate number of doses or amount of plasmid DNA in these larger animals, but nevertheless point to the need to improve delivery methods for DNA vaccines for use in larger animals such as primates...
- TLR agonists as vaccine adjuvants: comparison of CpG ODN and Resiquimod (R-848)Risini D Weeratna
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 3A2
Vaccine 23:5263-70. 2005..Using HBsAg as a model antigen in mice, we show CpG ODN to be superior to R-848 for augmenting both humoral and cell mediated immune responses...
- Parameters of CpG oligodeoxynucleotide-induced protection against intravaginal HSV-2 challengeDusan Sajic
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, McMaster University Health Sciences Centre, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
J Med Virol 71:561-8. 2003..Lastly, IVAG delivery of 10 micro g of CpG ODN protected as well as a 100 micro g dose...
- Parenteral and mucosal prime-boost immunization strategies in mice with hepatitis B surface antigen and CpG DNAMichael J McCluskie
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, 725 Parkdale Avenue, K1Y 4E9, Ottawa, ON, Canada
FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 32:179-85. 2002..Th2). Mice primed intranasally could have their systemic immune responses boosted with a parenteral administration and it was also possible to enhance mucosal responses induced by intranasal prime with an intramuscular boost...