Michael J McCluskie
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Enhancing immunogenicity of a 3'aminomethylnicotine-DT-conjugate anti-nicotine vaccine with CpG adjuvant in mice and non-human primatesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Research, Ottawa, ON, Canada
Int Immunopharmacol 16:50-6. 2013..Further improvement should focus on maximizing Ab function, which takes into account both titer and avidity, and this may require improved conjugate design in addition to adjuvants...
- CpG ODN and ISCOMATRIX Adjuvant: A Synergistic Adjuvant Combination Inducing Strong T-Cell IFN-γ ResponsesMichael J McCluskie
Pfizer Vaccine Research, Ottawa Laboratories, 340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 3A2
Biomed Res Int 2013:636847. 2013..Thus the CpG/ISCOMATRIX combination may prove to be a valuable tool in the development of novel or improved vaccines...
- Testing of CpG-optimized protein and DNA vaccines against the hepatitis B virus in chimpanzees for immunogenicity and protection from challengePaul J Payette
Coley Pharmaceutical Canada, Ottawa, Canada
Intervirology 49:144-51. 2006..The poor results may be due to an inadequate number of doses or amount of plasmid DNA in these larger animals, but nevertheless point to the need to improve delivery methods for DNA vaccines for use in larger animals such as primates...
- TLR agonists as vaccine adjuvants: comparison of CpG ODN and Resiquimod (R-848)Risini D Weeratna
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, Suite 200, Ottawa, ON, Canada K2K 3A2
Vaccine 23:5263-70. 2005..Using HBsAg as a model antigen in mice, we show CpG ODN to be superior to R-848 for augmenting both humoral and cell mediated immune responses...
- Treatment of intravaginal HSV-2 infection in mice: a comparison of CpG oligodeoxynucleotides and resiquimod (R-848)Michael J McCluskie
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, 340 Terry Fox Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ont, Canada K2K 3A2
Antiviral Res 69:77-85. 2006....
- Parenteral and mucosal prime-boost immunization strategies in mice with hepatitis B surface antigen and CpG DNAMichael J McCluskie
Coley Pharmaceutical Group, 725 Parkdale Avenue, K1Y 4E9, Ottawa, ON, Canada
FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol 32:179-85. 2002..Th2). Mice primed intranasally could have their systemic immune responses boosted with a parenteral administration and it was also possible to enhance mucosal responses induced by intranasal prime with an intramuscular boost...