Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Improvement in prosocial functioning after a switch to ziprasidone treatmentAntony Loebel
Pfizer, Inc, New York, NY 10016, USA
CNS Spectr 9:357-64. 2004....
- Neuropsychological normalization with long-term atypical antipsychotic treatment: results of a six-month randomized, double-blind comparison of ziprasidone vs. olanzapinePhilip D Harvey
Department of Psychiatry, Box 1229 Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 18:54-63. 2006....
- Weight effects associated with antipsychotics: a comprehensive database analysisBruce Parsons
Pfizer Inc, 235 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017 5755, USA
Schizophr Res 110:103-10. 2009....
- Long-term safety and tolerability of lurasidone in schizophrenia: a 12-month, double-blind, active-controlled studyLeslie Citrome
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 27:165-76. 2012..All-cause discontinuation rates were higher for lurasidone versus risperidone. Long-term treatment with lurasidone was generally well tolerated in this study, with minimal effects on weight and metabolic outcomes...
- The dimensions of clinical and cognitive change in schizophrenia: evidence for independence of improvementsPhilip D Harvey
Department of Psychiatry, Mt Sinai School of Medicine, 1425 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10029, USA
Psychopharmacology (Berl) 187:356-63. 2006..Thus, this study used a database from an existing clinical trial and examined the relationships between changes in clinical symptoms and cognitive deficits with several different strategies...
- Improvement in cognitive function following a switch to ziprasidone from conventional antipsychotics, olanzapine, or risperidone in outpatients with schizophreniaPhilip D Harvey
Mt Sinai School of Medicine, New York University, 1425 Madison Avenue, Fourth Floor, New York, NY 10029, USA
Schizophr Res 66:101-13. 2004....
- Ziprasidone for the treatment of acute manic or mixed episodes associated with bipolar disorderLewis Warrington
Pfizer Inc, New York, New York 10017, USA
CNS Drugs 21:835-49. 2007..The favourable tolerability of ziprasidone has been confirmed in long-term extension studies and its use was not associated with weight gain or dyslipidaemia. Ziprasidone-related movement disorders occurred infrequently...
- Effectiveness of lurasidone in schizophrenia or schizoaffective patients switched from other antipsychotics: a 6-month, open-label, extension studyLeslie Citrome
1Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, USA
CNS Spectr 19:330-9. 2014..To evaluate the long-term safety and tolerability of lurasidone in schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder patients switched to lurasidone...
- The relationship between symptomatic remission and neuropsychological improvement in schizophrenia patients switched to treatment with ziprasidonePeter F Buckley
Medical College of Georgia, United States
Schizophr Res 94:99-106. 2007....
- Comparison of ziprasidone and aripiprazole in acutely ill patients with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder: a randomized, double-blind, 4-week studyDan Zimbroff
Pacific Clinical Research, West Covina, California, USA
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 22:363-70. 2007..Differences between the two drugs in the onset of therapeutic effect warrant further investigation...
- Early onset of antipsychotic response in the treatment of acutely agitated patients with psychotic disordersOfer Agid
Center for Addiction and Mental Health, 250 College St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1R8
Schizophr Res 102:241-8. 2008..The objective of this study was to evaluate the early response (within the first 24 h) in psychosis with ziprasidone IM treatment, and to determine whether this early effect is distinct from a reduction in agitation symptoms...
- Electrocardiographic changes with ziprasidoneAntony Loebel
J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 45:636-7; author reply 638-9. 2006
- Efficacy of ziprasidone against hostility in schizophrenia: Post hoc analysis of randomized, open-label study dataLeslie Citrome
Nathan S Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research and the New York University School of Medicine, Orangeburg, NY 10962, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 67:638-42. 2006..The objective was to determine the effects of sequential intramuscular/oral ziprasi-done on hostility...
- Efficacy and tolerability of adjunctive ziprasidone in treatment-resistant depression: a randomized, open-label, pilot studyDavid L Dunner
Center for Anxiety and Depression and the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Washington, Seattle, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 68:1071-7. 2007..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of adjunctive ziprasidone in subjects with treatment-resistant major depressive disorder (DSM-IV criteria) without psychotic features...