Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Discovery of novel selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors: 4-[3-aryl-2,2-dioxido-2,1,3-benzothiadiazol-1(3H)-yl]-1-(methylamino)butan-2-ols (WYE-103231)David J O'Neill
Chemical Sciences, Pfizer Global Research and Development, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Med Chem 53:4511-21. 2010....
- Discovery of novel selective norepinephrine inhibitors: 1-(2-morpholin-2-ylethyl)-3-aryl-1,3-dihydro-2,1,3-benzothiadiazole 2,2-dioxides (WYE-114152)David J O'Neill
Chemical Sciences, Pfizer, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, United States
J Med Chem 54:6824-31. 2011..10b was additionally bioavailable following oral dosing and demonstrated efficacy in rat models of acute, inflammatory, and neuropathic pain...
- 1-(Indolin-1-yl)-1-phenyl-3-propan-2-olamines as potent and selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitorsAn T Vu
Wyeth Research, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Med Chem 53:2051-62. 2010....
- Alleviation of thermoregulatory dysfunction with the new serotonin and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor desvenlafaxine succinate in ovariectomized rodent modelsDarlene C Deecher
Women s Health and Musculoskeletal Biology, Wyeth Research N3164, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Endocrinology 148:1376-83. 2007..These preclinical studies provide evidence that DVS directly impacts thermoregulatory dysfunction in OVX rats and may have utility in alleviating VMS associated with menopause...
- The role of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor fluoxetine in temperature regulation in ovariectomized rat modelsNavin Maswood
Women s Health and Musculoskeletal Biology, Wyeth Research, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Neuroendocrinology 84:330-8. 2006..c. dose abated the naloxone-induced increase in TST by 55 and 81%, respectively. In summary, FLX affected CBT at all doses, but alleviated thermoregulatory dysfunction only at higher doses that are non-selective for the 5-HT system...
- Effect of calcium channel modulators on temperature regulation in ovariectomized ratsLiza Leventhal
Women s Health Research Institute, Wyeth Research RN3164, 500 Arcola Rd, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Pharmacol Biochem Behav 80:511-20. 2005..The present data suggests that gabapentin, verapamil and nifedipine all act to globally alter temperature regulation in steroid-dependent models of thermoregulatory function...
- Structure-activity relationships of the cycloalkanol ethylamine scaffold: discovery of selective norepinephrine reuptake inhibitorsPaige E Mahaney
Chemical and Screening Sciences, Wyeth Research, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
J Med Chem 51:4038-49. 2008....
- Synthesis and activity of a new class of dual acting norepinephrine and serotonin reuptake inhibitors: 3-(1H-indol-1-yl)-3-arylpropan-1-aminesPaige E Mahaney
Chemical and Screening Sciences, Discovery Medicinal Chemistry, Wyeth Research, 500 Arcola Road, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Bioorg Med Chem 14:8455-66. 2006....
- Serotonin 2A receptors modulate tail-skin temperature in two rodent models of estrogen deficiency-related thermoregulatory dysfunctionKimberly Sipe
Women s Health Research Institute, Wyeth Research N3151A, 500 Arcola Rd, Collegeville, PA 19426, USA
Brain Res 1028:191-202. 2004..These results indicate that activation of central 5-HT(2A) receptors restores temperature regulation in two rodent models of ovariectomy-induced thermoregulatory dysfunction...