Robin P Hertz
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- The impact of obesity on work limitations and cardiovascular risk factors in the U.S. workforceRobin P Hertz
U S Outcomes Research Population Studies, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, 235 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, USA
J Occup Environ Med 46:1196-203. 2004..We document the association among obesity, cardiovascular risk factors, and work limitations in the U.S. workforce...
- Adherence with pharmacotherapy for type 2 diabetes: a retrospective cohort study of adults with employer-sponsored health insuranceRobin P Hertz
US Outcomes Research Population Studies, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, New York, NY 10017, USA
Clin Ther 27:1064-73. 2005....
- Racial disparities in hypertension prevalence, awareness, and managementRobin P Hertz
US Outcomes Research Population Studies, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, New York, NY 10017, USA
Arch Intern Med 165:2098-104. 2005..Effectively reducing cardiovascular disease disparities requires identifying and reducing disparities in risk factors. Improved understanding of hypertension disparities is critical...
- Diabetes, hypertension, and dyslipidemia in Mexican Americans and non-Hispanic whitesRobin P Hertz
US Outcomes Research Population Studies, Pfizer Global Pharmaceuticals, New York, New York, USA
Am J Prev Med 30:103-10. 2006..Ethnic disparities in healthcare quality have been documented, but knowledge of differences in cardiovascular risk factor prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control between Mexican Americans and non-Hispanic whites remains incomplete...
- Racial and ethnic disparities in the prevalence and management of cardiovascular risk factors in the United States workforceRobin P Hertz
Evidence Based Strategies, Pfizer Inc, New York, NY 10017, USA
J Occup Environ Med 49:1165-75. 2007..To assess racial or ethnic differences in workers with respect to awareness, treatment, and control of hypertension, diabetes, and dyslipidemia, and to identify factors associated with these disparities...
- Prevalence, awareness, and management of hypertension, dyslipidemia, and diabetes among United States adults aged 65 and olderMargaret McDonald
Evidence Based Strategies Comparative Effectiveness and Population Studies, Pfizer Inc, 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 64:256-63. 2009..We assess prevalence, awareness, treatment, and control rates among U.S. adults aged 65 and older with respect to hypertension, dyslipidemia, and diabetes and describe predictors associated with awareness and management of these factors...
- Healthcare spending among community-dwelling adults with schizophreniaMargaret McDonald
Pfizer Inc, 235 East 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017, USA
Am J Manag Care 11:S242-7. 2005..Medicaid is the primary payer source for this condition. Among adults with schizophrenia, the costs of comorbidities vary by condition, but are associated with increased expenditures...