Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Inhibitors targeting hepatocyte growth factor receptor and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor tyrosine kinasesJean Cui
Senior Principal Scientist, Cancer Discovery Chemistry, PGRD La Jolla Laboratories, Pfizer, Inc, SanDiego, CA 92121, USA
Expert Opin Ther Pat 16:713-8. 2006..These compounds are stated to have wide therapeutic applications for the treatment of a variety of cancers, hypertension, arteriosclerosis, myocardial infarction and rheumatoid arthritis...
- Discovery of a novel class of exquisitely selective mesenchymal-epithelial transition factor (c-MET) protein kinase inhibitors and identification of the clinical candidate 2-(4-(1-(quinolin-6-ylmethyl)-1H-[1,2,3]triazolo[4,5-b]pyrazin-6-yl)-1H-pyrazol-1-yJ Jean Cui
La Jolla Laboratories, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development, 10770 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Med Chem 55:8091-109. 2012..2 demonstrated effective tumor growth inhibition in c-MET dependent tumor models with good oral PK properties and an acceptable safety profile in preclinical studies. 2 progressed to clinical evaluation in a Phase I oncology setting...
- Structure based drug design of crizotinib (PF-02341066), a potent and selective dual inhibitor of mesenchymal-epithelial transition factor (c-MET) kinase and anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)J Jean Cui
La Jolla Laboratories, Pfizer Worldwide Research and Development, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Med Chem 54:6342-63. 2011....
- Enzymatic characterization of c-Met receptor tyrosine kinase oncogenic mutants and kinetic studies with aminopyridine and triazolopyrazine inhibitorsSergei L Timofeevski
Pfizer Global Research and Development, La Jolla, Pfizer Inc, 10777 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California 92121, USA
Biochemistry 48:5339-49. 2009....
- Synthesis of aryl ethers via a sulfonyl transfer reactionNeal W Sach
Pfizer Global Research and Development, 10770 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California 92121, USA
Org Lett 14:3886-9. 2012..This protecting/activating group strategy is demonstrated using raloxifene as the target...
- Discovery of 5-[5-fluoro-2-oxo-1,2- dihydroindol-(3Z)-ylidenemethyl]-2,4- dimethyl-1H-pyrrole-3-carboxylic acid (2-diethylaminoethyl)amide, a novel tyrosine kinase inhibitor targeting vascular endothelial and platelet-derived growth factor receptor tyrosiLi Sun
SUGEN, Inc, 230 E Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Med Chem 46:1116-9. 2003..12b is currently in phase I clinical trials for the treatment of cancers...