M J Callahan
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Augmented senile plaque load in aged female beta-amyloid precursor protein-transgenic miceM J Callahan
Neuroscience Therapeutics, Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Am J Pathol 158:1173-7. 2001..These data show that senescent female Tg2576 mice deposit more amyloid in the brain than do male mice, and may provide an animal model in which the influence of sex differences on cerebral amyloid pathology can be evaluated...
- Evidence for seeding of beta -amyloid by intracerebral infusion of Alzheimer brain extracts in beta -amyloid precursor protein-transgenic miceM D Kane
Neuroscience Therapeutics, Parke Davis Research, Division of Warner Lambert, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
J Neurosci 20:3606-11. 2000..The paradigm can be used to clarify the conditions that initiate in vivo beta-amyloidogenesis in the brain and may yield a more authentic animal model of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders...
- Modeling Alzheimer's disease and other proteopathies in vivo: is seeding the key?L C Walker
CNS Pharmacology, Pfizer Ann Arbor Laboratories, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Amino Acids 23:87-93. 2002....
- Milameline (CI-979/RU35926): a muscarinic receptor agonist with cognition-activating properties: biochemical and in vivo characterizationR D Schwarz
Parke Davis Pharmaceutical Research, Division of Warner Lambert Company, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 291:812-22. 1999....
- Cerebral lipid deposition in aged apolipoprotein-E-deficient miceL C Walker
Department of Neurological and Neurodegenerative Disorders, Division of Warner Lambert Co, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48105, USA
Am J Pathol 151:1371-7. 1997..It may be fruitful to seek potential interactions between genetic factors and diet in modulating the risk of Alzheimer's disease and other neurodegenerative disorders in aged humans...