Shobha N Bhattachar
Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Dissolution testing of a poorly soluble compound using the flow-through cell dissolution apparatusShobha N Bhattachar
Pfizer Global R and D, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Int J Pharm 236:135-43. 2002..The flow rate of 4 ml/min resulted in good particle size discrimination...
- Evaluation of the chemiluminescent nitrogen detector for solubility determinations to support drug discoveryShobha N Bhattachar
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 41:152-7. 2006..Based on the results obtained, it was concluded that the CLND performs satisfactorily for discovery stage thermodynamic solubility measurements...
- Automated approach to couple solubility with final pH and crystallinity for pharmaceutical discovery compoundsChristopher Seadeek
Pfizer Global Research and Development, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
J Pharm Biomed Anal 43:1660-6. 2007..Additionally, a comparison was made between a subset of 10 compounds run on the automated system and a more traditional shake-flask method employing HPLC analysis. In both cases, a favorable comparison was obtained...
- Solubility: it's not just for physical chemistsShobha N Bhattachar
Research Formulations, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pfizer Global R and D, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Drug Discov Today 11:1012-8. 2006..Our ultimate goal is to enable a decision-maker, when presented with solubility data, to have in hand the tools to evaluate not just the magnitude but also the context and appropriateness of those measurements to the drug in question...
- Increased dissolution rate and bioavailability through comicronization with microcrystalline celluloseJulie K Spence
Pharmaceutical Research and Development, World Wide Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pfizer Global Research and Development Michigan Laboratories, Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA
Pharm Dev Technol 10:451-60. 2005..Physicochemical characterization of the comicronized and neat micronized material is presented to help explain the in-vitro and in-vivo data...
- Solubility measurement of polymorphic compounds via the pH-metric titration techniqueAnn F Fioritto
Research Formulations, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pfizer Global R and D, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Int J Pharm 330:105-13. 2007....
- Evaluation of the vibratory feeder method for assessment of powder flow propertiesShobha N Bhattachar
Pfizer Global R and D, 2800 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan, MI 48105, USA
Int J Pharm 269:385-92. 2004..A recommended procedure for measurement of powder flow with the vibratory feeder is presented...