Affiliation: Pfizer Global Research and Development
- Seizure potential of concomitant medications and radiographic contrast media agentsBethany A Fedutes
School of Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 2546, USA
Ann Pharmacother 37:1506-10. 2003..To review seizure risk of concomitant medication administration and nonionic, water-soluble radiographic contrast media agents for myelography...
- Quality of arthritis information on the InternetNicole T Ansani
Drug Enforcement Center and Department of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, School of Pharmacy, University of Pittsburgh, PA 15215, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:1184-9. 2005..The quality and reliability of Internet-based arthritis information were studied...
- Practical approach to grading evidence for formulary recommendationsNicole T Ansani
Pfizer, Inc, Pittsburgh, PA 15215, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 62:1498-501. 2005
- United States medical practice summary: innovative off-label medication useNicole Ansani
Center for Clinical Pharmacology, University of Pittsburgh Schools of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Am J Med Qual 21:246-54. 2006..Innovative off-label medication use is a widely recognized challenge; however, few prospectively active AMC responses exist. The authors suggest development of systematic structured approaches within and across AMCs...
- Designing a strategy to promote safe, innovative off-label use of medicationsNicole Ansani
University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy, Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Am J Med Qual 21:255-61. 2006..The authors' strategy illustrates collaboration that enables a priori consideration for innovative off-label medication use while providing safety surveillance and outcomes monitoring...
- Hospital policies regarding herbal medicinesNicole T Ansani
Department of Pharmacy, Allegheny General Hospital AGH, Pittsburgh, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 60:367-70. 2003..Product administration, patient consent, and drug interaction screenings were addressed by some hospitals. Most hospitals reported having policies on the use of herbal products, but herbal formularies were rare...
- Gauging patients' interest in an arthritis Web siteBethany A Fedutes
Am J Health Syst Pharm 61:1338-9. 2004