Richard J Zaino
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- FIGO staging of endometrial adenocarcinoma: a critical review and proposalRichard J Zaino
Department of Pathology, M S Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 28:1-9. 2009..It concludes with recommendations for changes in a future revision of the FIGO staging of endometrial carcinoma...
- Advanced stage mucinous adenocarcinoma of the ovary is both rare and highly lethal: a Gynecologic Oncology Group studyRichard J Zaino
Division of Anatomic Pathology, Hershey Medical Center, Medical Center of Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Cancer 117:554-62. 2011..A prospective randomized trial provided an opportunity to estimate the frequency of mucinous tumors, diagnostic reproducibility, and clinical outcomes...
- The effects of metformin and rosiglitazone, alone and in combination, on the ovary and endometrium in polycystic ovary syndromeRichard S Legro
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, USA
Am J Obstet Gynecol 196:402.e1-10; discussion 402.e10-1. 2007..To examine the effects of metformin and rosiglitazone, alone and in combination, on endometrial histology and ovarian steroid production...
- Effects of continuous versus cyclical oral contraception: a randomized controlled trialRichard S Legro
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, M S Hershey Medical Center, 500 University Drive, H103, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 93:420-9. 2008..Continuous oral contraception may better suppress the ovary and endometrium, lending itself to the treatment of other medical conditions...
- High levels of expression of human stromal cell-derived factor-1 are associated with worse prognosis in patients with stage II pancreatic ductal adenocarcinomaJohn J Liang
Department of Pathology, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 19:2598-604. 2010..The expression and significance of SDF-1 in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDA) have not been systematically studied...
- Endocervical involvement in endometrial adenocarcinoma is not prognostically significant and the pathologic assessment of the pattern of involvement is not reproducibleRichard J Zaino
Department of Pathology and the Cancer Institute, MS Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Gynecol Oncol 128:83-7. 2013..We wished to: 1) assess the reproducibility of pathologists to distinguish patterns of cervical spread, and 2) determine the prognostic significance of cervical involvement...
- Symposium part I: adenocarcinoma in situ, glandular dysplasia, and early invasive adenocarcinoma of the uterine cervixRichard J Zaino
Department of Pathology, MS Hershey Medical Center, Penn State University, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 21:314-26. 2002....
- Endometrial changes from short-term therapy with CDB-4124, a selective progesterone receptor modulatorOlga B Ioffe
Department of Pathology, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD, USA
Mod Pathol 22:450-9. 2009..Knowledge of the constellation of endometrial changes associated with this agent and other progesterone receptor modulators, including cystic architecture and mixed non-physiologic epithelial changes will prevent misdiagnosis...
- Adenocarcinoma arising in a rectovaginal fistula in Crohn diseaseMary Chu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, M S Hershey Medical Center, 500 University Drive, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 29:497-500. 2010....