Gregor F Schmid
Affiliation: Pennsylvania College of Optometry
- Variability of retinal steepness at the posterior pole in children 7-15 years of ageGregor F Schmid
Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Elkins Park, PA 19027, USA
Curr Eye Res 27:61-8. 2003..An Optical Low Coherence Reflectometer (OLCR) was developed to determine retinal steepness...
- Axial and peripheral eye length measured with optical low coherence reflectometryGregor F Schmid
Pennsylvania College of Optometry, 8360 Old York Road, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania 19027, USA
J Biomed Opt 8:655-62. 2003..The precision obtained with adult subjects is compared with that obtained with children...
- Association between retinal steepness and central myopic shift in childrenGregor F Schmid
Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University, Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, and Vision CRC, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Optom Vis Sci 88:684-90. 2011..The purpose of this study was to investigate whether retinal steepness is associated with central myopic shift in children...
- Emmetropisation under continuous but non-constant light in chicksJi Liu
Department of Ophthalmology, School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, D 603 Richards Bldg, Philadelphia, PA 19104 6075, USA
Exp Eye Res 79:719-28. 2004..Such studies also could provide mechanistic insights into whether and how daily rhythms in retinal dopamine metabolism, axial length or choroidal thickness modulate refractive development...
- Highly precise eye length measurements in children aged 3 through 12 yearsGraham E Quinn
Division of Pediatric Ophthalmology, The Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, One Children s Center, PA 19104, USA
Arch Ophthalmol 121:985-90. 2003..To determine the feasibility, reliability, and validity of using partial coherence interferometry, a noncontact method that detects interference patterns from various layers of the eye, to measure axial length in young children...