Erika F H Saunders
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Clinical features of bipolar disorder comorbid with anxiety disorders differ between men and womenErika F H Saunders
Department of Psychiatry, College of Medicine, Pennsylvania State University, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Depress Anxiety 29:739-46. 2012..Anxiety disorders are commonly comorbid with bipolar disorder (BP) and may worsen course of illness, but differential impact of specific anxiety disorders in men and women remains unknown...
- Suggestive linkage at 9p22 in bipolar disorder weighted by alcohol abuseErika F H Saunders
University of Michigan Depression Center, Ann Arbor, USA
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 150:1133-8. 2009....
- Personality trait dimensions and the pharmacological treatment of borderline personality disorderErika F H Saunders
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
J Clin Psychopharmacol 29:461-7. 2009..We propose a consortium to discuss guidelines for future studies, including agreement as to what should be measured to determine the outcome and adoption of standardized instruments to measure that outcome...
- Associations between suicide attempts and elevated bedtime salivary cortisol levels in bipolar disorderMasoud Kamali
The University of Michigan, Department of Psychiatry and Depression Center, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 2700, USA
J Affect Disord 136:350-8. 2012..We compare HPA axis activity in bipolar individuals with and without suicidal behavior and unaffected healthy controls through measurement of salivary cortisol...
- Greater executive and visual memory dysfunction in comorbid bipolar disorder and substance use disorderDavid F Marshall
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, 2101 Commonwealth Blvd, Suite C, Ann Arbor, MI 48105, USA
Psychiatry Res 200:252-7. 2012..Future research might address longitudinal outcome as a function of BD, SUD, and combined BD/SUD to evaluate neural systems involved in risk for, and effects of, these illnesses...
- Intermediate: cognitive phenotypes in bipolar disorderScott A Langenecker
Department of Psychiatry, University of Michigan, Depression Center, Ann Arbor, MI, United States
J Affect Disord 122:285-93. 2010..The present study used neuropsychological measures as ICPs, with factor scores in executive functioning, attention, memory, fine motor function, and emotion processing, similar to prior work in schizophrenia...
- Modality-specific alterations in the perception of emotional stimuli in Bipolar Disorder compared to Healthy Controls and Major Depressive DisorderAaron C Vederman
The University of Michigan Medical Center, Department of Psychiatry, MI, USA
Cortex 48:1027-34. 2012..Demographic and clinical variables, in addition to medications were also investigated...