R Barry Ruback
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- The role of victim-related factors in victim restitution: a multi-method analysis of restitution in PennsylvaniaR Barry Ruback
Department of Sociology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 16802, USA
Law Hum Behav 29:657-81. 2005....
- Crime victims' perceptions of restitution: the importance of payment and understandingR Barry Ruback
Department of Sociology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, 16802, USA
Violence Vict 23:697-710. 2008..Victims' understanding of the restitution process was a significant predictor of willingness to report in a multivariate analysis...
- Easy access to firearms: juveniles' risks for violent offending and violent victimizationR Barry Ruback
Penn State University, University Park, PA, USA
J Interpers Violence 26:2111-38. 2011..This relationship persisted into early adulthood; access to firearms still significantly increased the odds of violent offending and violent victimization...
- Prevalence and processing of child sexual abuse: a multi-data-set analysis of urban and rural countiesKim S Ménard
Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, USA
Law Hum Behav 27:385-402. 2003....
- Partner age differences, educational contexts and adolescent female sexual activitySarah Koon-Magnin
Department of Sociology and Crime, Law and Justice, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, USA
Perspect Sex Reprod Health 42:206-13. 2010..However, prior research has generally ignored the social context of adolescence when examining the risks associated with dating an older partner...