Eric Mark Pauli
Affiliation: Pennsylvania State University
- Multiply recurrent episodes of gastric emphysemaEric M Pauli
Division of Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, Penn State Hershey Milton S Medical Center and Penn State College of Medicine, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Case Rep Surg 2011:587198. 2011..Discussion. To our knowledge, this is the first case of both serial episodes of gastric pneumatosis and gastric mucosal ischemia as a precipitating factor for the development of gastric emphysema...
- A novel over-the-scope deployment method for enteral stent placementEric M Pauli
Department of Surgery, University Hospitals Case Medical Center, 11100 Euclid Ave, Mail Stop LKS 5047, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Surg Endosc 27:1410-1. 2013..Currently available stent delivery systems make deployment in many locations in the GI tract difficult due to the inability to traverse curves or impossible due to the size requirements of the deployment systems...
- Diminished paternity and gonadal function with increasing obesity in menEric M Pauli
Department of Surgery, The Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA
Fertil Steril 90:346-51. 2008..To examine the relationship of male obesity and reproductive function...
- Technique for transesophageal endoscopic cardiomyotomy (Heller myotomy): video presentation at the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons (SAGES) 2008, Philadelphia, PAEric M Pauli
Department of Surgery, Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Penn State College of Medicine, MC H149, 500 University Drive, Room C3628, P O Box 850, Hershey, PA 17033, USA
Surg Endosc 22:2279-80. 2008..Previous investigators have shown the feasibility of performing an esophageal myotomy using natural orifice translumenal endoscopic surgery (NOTES), but have been unsuccessful at extending the myotomy onto the body of the stomach...
- Directed submucosal tunneling permits in-line endoscope positioning for transgastric natural orifice translumenal endoscopic surgery (NOTES)Eric Mark Pauli
Section of Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery, Department of Surgery, Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA, USA
Surg Endosc 24:1474-81. 2010....